Looking for a man who knew my wife

AxelP

Couple
Gold
My wife was a Red Light girl in Amsterdam for over 20 years before she retired and I met her and married her.
Her name is Elizabeth and went by that name when she worked.
Are there any men here who can recall fucking an Asian whore named Liz or Lizzie or Elizabeth in Amsterdam between 1982 and 2003?
If so tell me what gold necklace she wore, - she always wore it and never took it off, if you know or recall her we'd like to meet you, locally in Amsterdam. I want to watch you fuck her.
It is my fantasy to see her fuck one of her old clients, she had over 3000 clients, many came to her for years, others just one time tourist fucks. Either one is ok with me.

Attachments

• Liz ready for action.JPG
    Liz ready for action.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 197
My wife was a Red Light girl in Amsterdam for over 20 years before she retired and I met her and married her.
Her name is Elizabeth and went by that name when she worked.
Are there any men here who can recall fucking an Asian whore named Liz or Lizzie or Elizabeth in Amsterdam between 1982 and 2003?
If so tell me what gold necklace she wore, - she always wore it and never took it off, if you know or recall her we'd like to meet you, locally in Amsterdam. I want to watch you fuck her.
It is my fantasy to see her fuck one of her old clients, she had over 3000 clients, many came to her for years, others just one time tourist fucks. Either one is ok with me.

Beautiful, Axel...