Looking for a MMF experience in South Jersey area

DannyBlack

Jan 27, 2019
My wife and I are in a very loving and committed relationship and are looking to fulfill some fantasies. One such fantasy is having a mmf experience. We want it to be all about the wife and pleasing her. Nothing but respect tolerated. She is 49 and I am 43. If you are in the South Jersey area and would like to meet up for drinks and see where it goes hit us up here or on kik. MarriedWithBenefits7.189392

Last edited:
My wife and I are in a very loving and committed relationship and are looking to fulfill some fantasies. One such fantasy is having a mmf experience. We want it to be all about the wife and pleasing her. Nothing but respect tolerated. She is 49 and I am 43. If you are in the South Jersey area and would like to meet up for drinks and see where it goes hit us up here or on kik. MarriedWithBenefits7.View attachment 189392
I would like to meet up. I am 31 years old, 5 foot 10 muscular build white with 7 inches and thick with great stamina. I can last a long time and go multiple rounds.

My wife and I are in a very loving and committed relationship and are looking to fulfill some fantasies. One such fantasy is having a mmf experience. We want it to be all about the wife and pleasing her. Nothing but respect tolerated. She is 49 and I am 43. If you are in the South Jersey area and would like to meet up for drinks and see where it goes hit us up here or on kik. MarriedWithBenefits7.View attachment 189392
She is sexy! Hope to see more of her but with less clothes on.