No longer looking

Evening everyone.

We’re still on the look out for a regular play partner for my wife (36, 32DD tits, super athletic). We’re based in the Midlands, UK. Partner would need to be well groomed, aged between 30 and 45 ideally and ideally in good shape. Drop us a message :)
God damn she needs to come to the USA

• Love
Reactions: Nehi161514
Evening everyone.

We’re still on the look out for a regular play partner for my wife (36, 32DD tits, super athletic). We’re based in the Midlands, UK. Partner would need to be well groomed, aged between 30 and 45 ideally and ideally in good shape. Drop us a message :)
Hi I’m John 49 uk

Evening everyone.

She is cute and sexy

Evening everyone.

Hi liked her photos and would love to be her regular. I am mixrace slim fit toned body not hairy. experienced with hot wives and able to give pleasure repeatedly. I have done this previously with success and know the lifestyle inside out. Professional educated cultured single no kids or baggage. Get in touch

Evening everyone.

Damn does she like young guys? Ask her if she wanna spice it up with a young guy.

Evening everyone.

So very hot

Evening everyone.

We’re still on the look out for a regular play partner for my wife (36, 32DD tits, super athletic). We’re based in the Midlands, UK. Partner would need to be well groomed, aged between 30 and 45 ideally and ideally in good shape. Drop us a message
Mature and very nice and well endowed cuckold, expert in giving a good cock and a lot of delicious cum to the hotwife and also to her husband, everywhere and in every way, he wants friendship and relationship with a cuckold couple or hotwife

Evening everyone.

beautiful boobs

Evening everyone.

I will be glad to “work” with this hot wife if she will travel to Dublin sometime 😘