Looking for a third wheel in VA beach

Ustwo

Couple
Dec 9, 2018
Virginia Beach
We are a married couple looking for a dependable, CLEAN, well mannered, well groomed male or couple for adult fun. No pushy people, if you have erectile problems, please scroll along, and if you cant be respectful to our limits, it’s also a no from us. We’d love to hear from those who are interested out there and hopefully get to know each other. Lastly, we are a professional couple so discretion will always be non-negotiable.

We are a married couple looking for a dependable, CLEAN, well mannered, well groomed male or couple for adult fun. No pushy people, if you have erectile problems, please scroll along, and if you cant be respectful to our limits, it’s also a no from us. We’d love to hear from those who are interested out there and hopefully get to know each other. Lastly, we are a professional couple so discretion will always be non-negotiable.
I'll move to VA Beach

I'm planning to move to VA to work for a couple months how is ridiculous and I'm not a replacement never say that but sorry if I can't move or go there 1000 times sorry