Looking for actually experienced bull or cuck

Anonymousrob84

Sep 23, 2020
So my wife and I have been involved in the hotwife lifestyle for a little over a year now. We have really enjoyed it so far. There are some things that I am becoming interested in that I’m not sure how to explore. Are there actual experienced bulls or cucks who would be willing to chat with me and possibly give me some advice?

So my wife and I have been involved in the hotwife lifestyle for a little over a year now. We have really enjoyed it so far. There are some things that I am becoming interested in that I’m not sure how to explore. Are there actual experienced bulls or cucks who would be willing to chat with me and possibly give me some advice?
So what are you thinking about.

In high school, I was a dom straight male with a sub girlfriend with big tits. We fucked like rabbits.

We were together for ten years. Over the years of fucking females and going to a few swinger parties - I learn to be a switch. After a few 3 ways with females she wanted a 3 way with a male. The second time we had a 3 way with a male she wanted me to help her suck his cock. I learn I could do alot of things when a woman is playing with my cock. She was sucking both of our cocks then she pulls me down with her and while playing with my cock she pushed my head towards his cock and told me to suck his cock for her and I did. And I liked it -- she came hard just watching me suck.

I want us to suck each other tits while we finger each other then we both us a toy then you fuck me with a strapon.

I once dated a nurse. She train me to be a sissy cuckold cd which I learn I like. She loved to suck my cock all the time -- only one issue -- she insisted on fingering my ass every time she sucked my cock. Soon she had me trained to a sub and had my body trained - my ass would open and respond like a pussy craving to be fingered.

She had me and we both knew it - she could make me do most anything including being fucked with toys and having 3 ways where I sucked his cock hard so she could ride his cock while I kissed her and suck her tits then lick his cum from her pussy. Then she made me suck his cock hard again so she could watch him fuck my sissy-pussy (I have never been fucked bareback). She got me hooked on warm water enema.

I learn to crave her using a strapon on me knowing that her cock would never go soft and she would pound me as long as she wanted and I would take it to please her and yes please myself.

Now I am a sub and wanting to be more sissy sub cd cocksucking cuckold.

How sissy am I now - yes I would prefer to be sissy cd cuckold that actually fuck pussy.

Yes I like being fucked by a real cock (must wear condoms - never been bareback) but I prefer to be fucked by a female with a strapon.

Tell me how sissy you would make me? or make your husband or BF?

How would you play with me?

Robbie

Husbands I would encourage you to do anything to please your wife including encouraging her to suck and fuck any cock she wants and you being as submissive sissy-fem as she wants.