Looking for advice on how to help my wife get over her inhibitions

Looking for some advice, my wife of 30 yrs. has been teasing and leading me on for the Past 5 yrs. My wife was a virgin when we got married and I am the only person she has ever been with. I was not a virgin and had multiple partners prior to meeting my beautiful sexy wife. During our marriage she had question me repeatedly what it was like to be with other woman and expose her increasing curiosity. My wife is the love of my life and best friend, and I want to allow her to explore, experiment and experience things she feels she missed out on. About 10 years ago we started creating fantasies and acting them out with the use of toys and other methods. For the past number of years, she has fantasized about adding a third man into our bed room. Earlier this year she let me know that she was ready and excited to try. I joined a couple of sites for us to find a gentleman to help us fulfill her desire to experience another man. Ever time we make arrangements she gets all excited, she spends the time leading up to the encounter primping and acting like a school girl which tells me she is looking forward to the encounter and at the very last minute she would back out. I have considered extreme scenarios that would force her into an encounter but I do not want to ruin things for her or possible cause her to hate me for pushing her into something. I could really use some advice.

Thank you for the input, we are willing to try anything. The fact that we have been exclusive to each other for so long has really eroded both of our social skills when it comes to dating. Maybe there should be some kind of class for people who reach the empty nester stage in like to reconnect with society.

To help her you need to be there for her. The hard part can sometimes be for her to feel comfortable naked infront of other guys especially if there are more than one stripping her. Even during the sex / love making you can be with her - try kissing her, supporting her, holding her hand during her orgasm, it will be worth it.

I'll jump on the take your time bandwagon to....lol. Try to find a place where she feels safe meeting other men while you're around. She can get used to cutting up and flirting with other men, maybe dancing with them, etc. She can slowly progress to letting them doing a little touching, or if she gets brave enough....initiate the touching herself. Then maybe move on a little bit to making out and feeling each other up. Kinda like high school all over again, but with you there to watch and protect her. You will need to reassure her that it's not cheating and breaking your vows if you are doing it for both of y'alls enjoyment. It's all about your mutual fun, and it will come in it's own sweet time. My wife was nervous at first too, but after she got that first strange dick in her....she has loved it ever since. She just called me a minute ago, to tell me she had arrived at one of her fuck buddies house in Myrtle Beach. I'd be willing to bet she already has his cock in her mouth! LOL. Take your time and enjoy the journey.

Looking for some advice, my wife of 30 yrs. has been teasing and leading me on for the Past 5 yrs. My wife was a virgin when we got married and I am the only person she has ever been with. I was not a virgin and had multiple partners prior to meeting my beautiful sexy wife. During our marriage she had question me repeatedly what it was like to be with other woman and expose her increasing curiosity. My wife is the love of my life and best friend, and I want to allow her to explore, experiment and experience things she feels she missed out on. About 10 years ago we started creating fantasies and acting them out with the use of toys and other methods. For the past number of years, she has fantasized about adding a third man into our bed room. Earlier this year she let me know that she was ready and excited to try. I joined a couple of sites for us to find a gentleman to help us fulfill her desire to experience another man. Ever time we make arrangements she gets all excited, she spends the time leading up to the encounter primping and acting like a school girl which tells me she is looking forward to the encounter and at the very last minute she would back out. I have considered extreme scenarios that would force her into an encounter but I do not want to ruin things for her or possible cause her to hate me for pushing her into something. I could really use some advice.
View attachment 242622

Oh yea that body needs to uncovered so we can enjoy them big naked titties

Go places where she can dress a little sexy (as she dares) and encourage her to take little "trips" here and there without you. The further away from home (and the possibility of discovery) the better as that will add to her comfort level.
She'll get attention when you're together which will give her confidence to venture away some and to flirt a little. All this will cause her to see it as a realistic thing to happen, actually you both will start viewing it that way even more.
It's fun to be a team, with a dirty agenda. You;re working together even when she's flitting about on a short excursion seemingly alone. Make lots of "friends", you can always practice with no pressure. It won't be long before you'll both look forward to bringing it to fruition.

Then maybe a weekend away with no kids, somewhere there's a pool and possibly a little alcohol ......
Always be encouraging, never a negative except for possibly a safety issue or some such.

We'll be waiting for the stories, LOL

View attachment 242622
We
View attachment 242622
[/QUOTE
Oh yea that body needs to uncovered so we can enjoy them big naked titties
I can’t help but think you’ve got 95 percent of the hard part done, when does she back out , at home? at a motel? at a restaurant? Our first time we met for breakfast on a Saturday morning, when she saw him , well we skipped breakfast, she had tube steak lol . Really maybe you need to host , with a certain amount of encouragement after she actually meets the man it should be easy . I think my wife was scared of rejection, at 53 she wasn’t the teenage prom queen anymore. She needn’t have worried , that black man was crazy for her lol . See why she’s backing out , maybe she’s afraid you’ll be disappointed in her , assure her you want it for as much as she needs it . You really just need to fix what’s holding her back , there’s something she’s still not sure of , because she obviously wants it .

When you find a guy, go as a couple to meet him for a drink first to see if there is any chemistry. It should ease the pressure knowing this is just a social meet. The guest becomes just a guy, not the big bad wolf.

my wife was a virgin too and we started with an erotic massage. She was naked, and i hired a really well endowed man who gave massages and he massaged her for 45 mins then carried her to bed. She was able to say no if she wanted to but it broke the ice. Just an idea. There was no ice breaking required although in the future we always met first for chemistry test and never played on first date but she got fucked by massage guy and thats when my size queen was born!

Reactions: Cox61171
Thank you that is definitely something I can try or at least consider. My bride may be beautiful, sexy and charming but she has a wicked backhand if you get my drift. She may allow the Missus to lay her and enjoy it or she may do the same and I suffer the consequences later who knows. I think I may have to stay with transparency for noe

Reactions: werekinky2
thank you all for so many great suggestions, the possabilities seem unlimited. the first big step is getting her to realize she is a very sexy, sensual, desirable women who has been hiding her self away from the world. her staunch Christian upbringing hasn't helped this endeavor; however, I do feel sorry for the first man she lets herself loose on.
We did the massage too ! Worked to a charm. Read my post on it . He was amazing. She was in heaven.

Perhaps you should let it be. Everyone cannot handle watching their wife getting fucked. It seems great in your imagination, but can you actually handle it when the dick is in her pussy, or her ass, or her mouth? Once fucked you stay fucked, there are no take backs. You know how you feel when you are hot and thinking about it then you cum. Yeah after the cum there is a different feeling, that is ok with the imagination, but a different story when she has actually been fucked. I love watching my wife get fucked, but this is a serious thing to consider. Don't ruin your marriage over a fantasy.

Perhaps you should let it be. Everyone cannot handle watching their wife getting fucked. It seems great in your imagination, but can you actually handle it when the dick is in her pussy, or her ass, or her mouth? Once fucked you stay fucked, there are no take backs. You know how you feel when you are hot and thinking about it then you cum. Yeah after the cum there is a different feeling, that is ok with the imagination, but a different story when she has actually been fucked. I love watching my wife get fucked, but this is a serious thing to consider. Don't ruin your marriage over a fantasy.
Thank you for your obvious experiance and wisdom on the matter. This is a subject that we have visited and revisited over many years, the fantasy's and urges are very strong as well as compelling, however your words of truth and experience are worth heading. We haven't approach this lightly and will continue to proceed with more reservations than previously. Thank you for taking the time to be honest and forthcoming. David

If you really want this to happen then invite some one over and you start making out with her. Get her hot turn her on and then let him join.
Once you have her cooking and she knows this is ok with you watch out.

Reactions: someadultfun69
It took me two years of prodding by my hubby before we took the plunge, luckily for us David my first lover and still current one was so nice/easygoing. Made it easy to take that plunge. Sorry I didn't do it sooner.
Your first time especially it's so very important to find "the right guy" Not an easy thing either to find.