Looking for an young fit stud in the DMV area to introduce to my wife

ToddandMargo

Couple
Mar 9, 2018
DC/ATLANTA
I have a HOTWIFE fetish and I am looking for a 1) young (20s - 30s), 2) fit (more fit than me), 3) attractive (better looking than me) and 4) hung (8 plus inches) to introduce to my wife. We have not gone all the way, we talk about it and role play a lot. I think if she met the right guy it "MIGHT" change her mind. Looking for a guy that can be discreet about our conversation about this subject and is willing to walk away quietly if the chance encounter does not work out. If you meet the parameters laid out above and you wish to discuss more, let me know. I am not a cuck in any way shape or form. I just want my beautiful wife to experience something she has never had before. My wife is 5'3", 105 lbs, size 0 - 2 with beautiful 34DDDs.

I have a HOTWIFE fetish and I am looking for a 1) young (20s - 30s), 2) fit (more fit than me), 3) attractive (better looking than me) and 4) hung (8 plus inches) to introduce to my wife. We have not gone all the way, we talk about it and role play a lot. I think if she met the right guy it "MIGHT" change her mind. Looking for a guy that can be discreet about our conversation about this subject and is willing to walk away quietly if the chance encounter does not work out. If you meet the parameters laid out above and you wish to discuss more, let me know. I am not a cuck in any way shape or form. I just want my beautiful wife to experience something she has never had before. My wife is 5'3", 105 lbs, size 0 - 2 with beautiful 34DDDs.[/

hey im Robby im not the young stud you are looking for but would love to hear how your quest is going. best of luck! w ould love to see a pic of your beautiful wife

Like to apply
Cool, this is what I sent the last time you expressed some interest and I did not here back from you. If you like what I posted below let discuss. Take care!

Great, this is Todd of ToddandMargo. We are happily married and in the most stable relationship of any couple that I can think of. We have a great sex life, but I would like for her to experience a little more or something different. I have had what is NOW called a Hotwife fetish for as long as we have been married. I can go into more detail at a later date. But I have always enjoyed the thought of my wife being with other men with particular traits. She has an open invitation to act on this opportunity as long as:
1) The guy is younger than us
2) The guy is as good or better looking than me
3) The guy is in good or better shape than me
4) The guy is more endowed than me.
5) I am always involved. I might not be present all the time, but nothing is done behind my back. This is a journey for the two of us. As long as we do it together/mutually it is consensual sex. If not, it is cheating.

We role play or talk about this fantasy during sex quite often.. She has not acted on it yet, I think it is because she has not found a male that she finds more attractive than me. Silly, I know because I see guys all the time that I think are better looking or in better shape than myself. But she for some reason does not. Now don't get me wrong, I am a VERY confident male in my looks, my life and and in the bedroom. And I am definitely not a Cuck.

You seem to fit the parameters I have laid out above (not sure about the age) and since you are in the DC area (I guess from time to time) it makes it a good match. This is not a sure thing, but I think if she meets the right guy that does not have a cheese dick personality, she might act on it. If you would like to discuss more, let me know.

I have a HOTWIFE fetish and I am looking for a 1) young (20s - 30s), 2) fit (more fit than me), 3) attractive (better looking than me) and 4) hung (8 plus inches) to introduce to my wife. We have not gone all the way, we talk about it and role play a lot. I think if she met the right guy it "MIGHT" change her mind. Looking for a guy that can be discreet about our conversation about this subject and is willing to walk away quietly if the chance encounter does not work out. If you meet the parameters laid out above and you wish to discuss more, let me know. I am not a cuck in any way shape or form. I just want my beautiful wife to experience something she has never had before. My wife is 5'3", 105 lbs, size 0 - 2 with beautiful 34DDDs.
Bring her to texas!

Attachments

• 1585057074038_20191121_061003.jpg
    1585057074038_20191121_061003.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 1585057079908_dabb8203-21f2-40dd-bffe-06626caeca3e.jpg
    1585057079908_dabb8203-21f2-40dd-bffe-06626caeca3e.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 3
  • a0d75e6f-611f-4b11-a438-7e88b664b869.jpg
    a0d75e6f-611f-4b11-a438-7e88b664b869.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2
  • b6ca153d-94ad-420b-952a-4c5991340347.jpg