Looking for bull/ female

Ljoe8091

Male
So my girlfriend and I have been trying this lifestyle for a few months now and she has slept with one guy alone, and he just wasn’t the best candidate for us. She is in need of experienced females to maybe talk with thru email? Maybe make friends?

But for the male part we are coastal North Carolina near Mrytle beach/ocean isle area. Looking for hung male, with a sense of humor and respect of course. But considering going about this one different maybe all 3 of us talk on a chat at first and if she’s feeling it maybe go to the next step. She is young 27, big tits, thick build 5’5 160. The perfect thick. One fine ass girl, if she is comfy sending pics then I’ll let her do that. But guys who are nice looking and in shape and think u can fill the shoes please be in the area or willing to make it to the area hit us up we will go from there

So my girlfriend and I have been trying this lifestyle for a few months now and she has slept with one guy alone, and he just wasn’t the best candidate for us. She is in need of experienced females to maybe talk with thru email? Maybe make friends?

But for the male part we are coastal North Carolina near Mrytle beach/ocean isle area. Looking for hung male, with a sense of humor and respect of course. But considering going about this one different maybe all 3 of us talk on a chat at first and if she’s feeling it maybe go to the next step. She is young 27, big tits, thick build 5’5 160. The perfect thick. One fine ass girl, if she is comfy sending pics then I’ll let her do that. But guys who are nice looking and in shape and think u can fill the shoes please be in the area or willing to make it to the area hit us up we will go from there
Can make it to the area, but would like to know more about you guys