Looking for bulls in London

Hi!

38 M living just outside of London here. No experience in the lifestyle but looking to explore with a fun couple. I'm white, 6ft tall with salt and pepper hair and average build

Hi,

Jack here :)

40 M from Oxfordshire and work in London :)

White, 6'3, dark hair, average build. Little experience, but looking for a couple to learn together with.

Look forward to hearing from you x

Hotwife Cuckold couple looking for Bulls in London to play with. We also play at sex parties in London but want to focus more on this lifestyle and more regular meets with a bull we connect with. We are in our early 30’s, attractive, clean and respectful.
Experienced mixrace bull in London UK. Open to social meets and more. Sane polite respectful fun .Single no kids ect. Get in touch

Hotwife Cuckold couple looking for Bulls in London to play with. We also play at sex parties in London but want to focus more on this lifestyle and more regular meets with a bull we connect with. We are in our early 30’s, attractive, clean and respectful.
Hey .. regularly in London over night with work. I’m on KIK if you fancy a chat there? Send me your profile on DM and I’ll reach out x

Reactions: Niqabi wife
In london UK and regular is perfect.Experienced Bull charming confident fun personality mix race ..on kik aryn555

Hey saw your post and I'm interested and available
I've got a thick BBC, message me back

Hey .. regularly in London over night with work. I’m on KIK if you fancy a chat there? Send me your profile on DM and I’ll reach out x
Hey Jack, sounds like a promising match. Do you use kik at all?

I am a bull. I am looking for a cuckold couple.
If you think you are the right person for us contact on google chat or ... typingtyping91@gmail.com

I'm 35 years old, living in Greenwich London (8.6inch between the legs) fun and easy going guy, let me know if you want to have a chat

M/32/SE London. Really interested

Sounds interesting

Just wondering from all the replies.. did you guys meet someone yet ? I haven't seen a single story on this site about guys meeting each other

Hi guys Tommy from Kent so not too far away. Please feel free to message me privately

Attachments

• 84360B3C-5BDE-43B4-BF80-5539E3DE71A6.png
    84360B3C-5BDE-43B4-BF80-5539E3DE71A6.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
  • 1F0BB9CE-D018-4C06-8310-B393541A6BDB.jpeg
    1F0BB9CE-D018-4C06-8310-B393541A6BDB.jpeg
    540.1 KB · Views: 13
  • C9908873-4927-4BE4-B98C-BC7F77656FC0.jpeg
    C9908873-4927-4BE4-B98C-BC7F77656FC0.jpeg
    212.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Hey there,

I'm a friendly, good-looking, well-endowed, experienced, clean bull, based in London, UK, who knows how to treat a hotwife and her cuckold.

I do this for real, so feel free to contact me if you're near.

No issues if you just wish to chat. Just let me know your intentions

I'm an experienced Dom Bull looking to pleasure a hotwife/gf.

Educated, cultured and know the lifestyle inside out.

Wanna connect?!

calibre.rio2017@gmail.com

It will be a pleasure...