Looking for cock worshipers

Just imagine your wife, exposed to my hard, throbbing cock for the first time... maybe she's a little reluctant, but she's over it soon. First fondling, stroking my meat, she starts to lose control, trying to fit my fat cock-head into her greedy mouth, barely able to succeed. As the minutes pass, her sloppy, lascivious attempts to fit me down her throat aren't satisfying her - she has to have me in her pussy...

IMG_1884n.jpg

Today was a banner, magnificent day. After several months of diligent, methodical seduction, I managed to bring a new-ish 27-year old married colleague to the mat. We had a lunch date, followed by an incredible, mind-blowing session at the corporate apartment. She is exquisite, now married, but cheating. I totally own her.

I started this morning by preparing for the date, anticipating that this would be the win. Freshly shaved, 20mg of Tadalafil, I was totally ready for the encounter.

She gave one of the best, hottest, sluttiest eye-contact blowjobs I've ever had, unprompted, without instruction, followed by a pussy-licking session that left her helpless, ready for the first fuck. She's mine now... I'm proud to say I've converted a formerly reluctant, hesitant, prim and proper wife into a total cock whore.

IMG_2082.jpgIMG_2085.jpgIMG_2088.jpg

You know how much your hot wife would enjoy this; touching, fondling, stroking, licking, and sucking it, getting it hard, so that she can impale herself on it, feel her pussy stuffed full of throbbing hard cock... you'd be her true hero, bringing me home for her sexual pleasure... she might even let you watch...

IMG_2120b.jpg

Imagine your wife, naked, on her knees in front of me, her lips wet, tongue slightly out, as she prepares herself to try taking my thick cock into her hot little mouth... would she let you watch? Would she encourage you to help, or would she lock you out, denying you the exquisite pleasure of seeing her swallow my cum?

IMG_2105.jpg