Looking for first time cuckold experience

curiousforcuckoldMia

Mar 29, 2019
Wife is curious to try and I am very curious to watch. You must be clean, sane and respectable wife is in charge. She will want to see your pics and know your age, if she likes what she sees we will set up a meeting for some drinks and if she clicks, we go to a hotel room. I only watch and once she says its done, its done. hope to see some hung guys to show her. we are in our low 50's in shape and very discreet. She is 5'2 102 perfect tits and a great tight body

Wife is curious to try and I am very curious to watch. You must be clean, sane and respectable wife is in charge. She will want to see your pics and know your age, if she likes what she sees we will set up a meeting for some drinks and if she clicks, we go to a hotel room. I only watch and once she says its done, its done. hope to see some hung guys to show her. we are in our low 50's in shape and very discreet. She is 5'2 102 perfect tits and a great tight body
Nice

Nice i would love to help out

Reactions: ircouple69