Looking for guys who want to fuck my wife

WifeNeedsIt

Couple
Jan 19, 2019
Northern Virginia
My wife and I are looking for Fit, attractive, educated guys...must have the intelligence and ability to string words together to make logical, coherent sentences...When messaging, dont just send dick pics right off the bat....She'll laugh and hit delete quick fast and in a hurry. Lol. Message me on kik, say hello and have current face and body pic available. This is not to say she's looking for big scouts. If she's interested you'll hear from her pretty quickly! We are in the Northern VA/DC area.

Kik: commandopat
Here are real and decent pics.

Attachments

Last edited:

Clay4sur

Male
Jan 30, 2019
Nova
Fit, fun couple in Northern VA looking for bull(s) or couples to play with my wife. She's latina, 43, who works out 5-6 days a week. I'm straight, she's bi-comfortable. Looking for fit, well maintained people, between 28-45. If interested send face and body pic. Msg here or on Kik: commandopat. If my wife is interested you'll definitely hear from us. This is her

Attachments

Reactions: phillys

kort6776

Male
Dec 15, 2016
Fit, fun couple in Northern VA looking for bull(s) or couples to play with my wife. She's latina, 43, who works out 5-6 days a week. I'm straight, she's bi-comfortable. Looking for fit, well maintained people, between 28-45. If interested send face and body pic. Msg here or on Kik: commandopat. If my wife is interested you'll definitely hear from us. This is her
you shouldn't have any problems finding men for her

Bitsyv67

Female
Jul 10, 2016
LOVBE TOO

jaxon

Dec 6, 2018
My wife and I are looking for Fit, attractive, educated guys...must have the intelligence and ability to string words together to make logical, coherent sentences...When messaging, dont just send dick pics right off the bat....She'll laugh and hit delete quick fast and in a hurry. Lol. Message me on kik, say hello and have current face and body pic available. This is not to say she's looking for big scouts. If she's interested you'll hear from her pretty quickly!
Kik: commandopat
Here are real and decent pics.
Hello there my lady