Looking for guys who want to fuck my wife

Nikomiko

Couple
Aug 10, 2018
My wife and I are looking for Fit, attractive, educated guys...must have the intelligence and ability to string words together to make logical, coherent sentences...When messaging, dont just send dick pics right off the bat....She'll laugh and hit delete quick fast and in a hurry. Lol. Message me on kik, say hello and have current face and body pic available. This is not to say she's looking for big scouts. If she's interested you'll hear from her pretty quickly! We are in the Northern VA/DC area.

Kik: commandopat
Here are real and decent pics.
Oooooh She is famous and soooo hot. Love the body and nice wife

Dec 13, 2018
My wife and I are looking for Fit, attractive, educated guys...must have the intelligence and ability to string words together to make logical, coherent sentences...When messaging, dont just send dick pics right off the bat....She'll laugh and hit delete quick fast and in a hurry. Lol. Message me on kik, say hello and have current face and body pic available. This is not to say she's looking for big scouts. If she's interested you'll hear from her pretty quickly! We are in the Northern VA/DC area.

Kik: commandopat
Here are real and decent pics.
OMG ! She’s Absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!! I am a pussy free beta myself , so I don’t know what it would be like to have sex with a woman who looks that hot ! But I would if I could 👍. You are certainly lucky she is willing to cuckold you . I’m sure you’ll find a worthy bull real quick . She deserves goid sex !!

WifeNeedsIt

Couple
Jan 19, 2019
Northern Virginia
OMG ! She’s Absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!! I am a pussy free beta myself , so I don’t know what it would be like to have sex with a woman who looks that hot ! But I would if I could 👍. You are certainly lucky she is willing to cuckold you . I’m sure you’ll find a worthy bull real quick . She deserves goid sex !!
I’m not a cuck - more a stag. This was all my idea, and on our terms. I’ll never understand the cuck concept to be honest.

Attachments

Reactions: cuckoldsince4ever
Dec 13, 2018
I’m not a cuck - more a stag. This was all my idea, and on our terms. I’ll never understand the cuck concept to be honest.
I totally get that. 😊. What floats a man’s boat about being a cuckold is one of those things that .... either you “get it” or you don’t. And if you get it, no explanation is necessary. If you don’t, then no explanation is possible.