Looking for guys who want to fuck my wife

MG1958

Verified
Nov 9, 2018
You’d be surprised how many people local or semi local have claimed the same... amusing if it wasn’t so sad too lol

What is Verification?

Watch
[IMG alt="PussyHunter"]https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/data/avatars/m/12/12868.jpg?1533041074[/IMG]
PussyHunter
Administrator

Staff member

Donator
Oct 28, 2018
Become Wifewantstoplay verified to prove that you are real, stand out and attract more attention from other Wifewantstoplay Community users!
Being verified also gives you the right to our future innovations on the site!

shutterstock_159646115.jpg
What is a Verification Image?
  • A photo of you holding up a sign with your username and Wifewantstoplay.com written on it (or write it on your body)
  • Digitally modified text or images will be rejected
  • Max file size is 5mb
  • Supported file types: jpg, gif and png

WifeNeedsIt

Couple
Jan 19, 2019
Northern Virginia
What is Verification?
Watch
[IMG alt="PussyHunter"]https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/data/avatars/m/12/12868.jpg?1533041074[/IMG]
PussyHunter
Administrator

Staff member

Donator

Oct 28, 2018
Become Wifewantstoplay verified to prove that you are real, stand out and attract more attention from other Wifewantstoplay Community users!
Being verified also gives you the right to our future innovations on the site!

shutterstock_159646115.jpg
What is a Verification Image?
  • A photo of you holding up a sign with your username and Wifewantstoplay.com written on it (or write it on your body)
  • Digitally modified text or images will be rejected
  • Max file size is 5mb
  • Supported file types: jpg, gif and png
Or simply send a message, get a chance to talk to her and she takes pictures.... or not, whichever.

Reactions: Breyer Green
May 3, 2019
Are you interested in couples? We are both straight, and looking mostly to just pleasure her. It sounds the same on your end. Would y'all be up for a full swap?

Reactions: Breyer Green

Breyer Green

May 2, 2019
Are you interested in couples? We are both straight, and looking mostly to just pleasure her. It sounds the same on your end. Would y'all be up for a full swap?
Absolutely ....in time of course . We move fairly quick w pic trade & talk , but we allow that to proceed for a time depending ( attraction, travel ) so send us a pic or two and don’t b shy & we will b happy to introduce u 2 to my wife’s . Then .......

wkndatbernies

Apr 21, 2019
My wife and I are looking for Fit, attractive, educated guys...must have the intelligence and ability to string words together to make logical, coherent sentences...When messaging, dont just send dick pics right off the bat....She'll laugh and hit delete quick fast and in a hurry. Lol. Message me on kik, say hello and have current face and body pic available. This is not to say she's looking for big scouts. If she's interested you'll hear from her pretty quickly! We are in the Northern VA/DC area.

Kik: commandopat
Here are real and decent pics.
Perfection

Mike12345

Jun 3, 2019
My wife and I are looking for Fit, attractive, educated guys...must have the intelligence and ability to string words together to make logical, coherent sentences...When messaging, dont just send dick pics right off the bat....She'll laugh and hit delete quick fast and in a hurry. Lol. Message me on kik, say hello and have current face and body pic available. This is not to say she's looking for big scouts. If she's interested you'll hear from her pretty quickly! We are in the Northern VA/DC area.

Kik: commandopat
Here are real and decent pics.
Just Wow!

Any man doing your wife would be at great loss if he doesn't help her reach climax.

Proximity is the issue otherwise I'd have crawled on my head just to sniff her fragrant body and see orgasmic face.

Seems far fetched but I'd take my chances. Is there a chance you could PM me pics of your wife being fucked?