Looking for guys who want to fuck my wife

Jun 18, 2019
WV
Another one bites the dust. Literally, he just made no effort to msg her except every few days possibly, despite her hints he should etc.
Oh well.
Can only imagine that the guy might have sensed that she was not serious ... or that he really wanted more than she might be willing to do (like breed).

WifeNeedsIt

Couple
Jan 19, 2019
Northern Virginia
Can only imagine that the guy might have sensed that she was not serious ... or that he really wanted more than she might be willing to do (like breed).
Nope, she was out of town for several weeks for work, she msgd him upon his return, a couple msgs about potential plans for the weekend (on a thurs and Friday), wouldn’t hear back from him until Monday, and the basically the same story for the following weekend. She only has so much patience if someone isn’t willing to put forth any effort to respond then she quickly loses interest.

Reactions: IEcplseeking

WifeNeedsIt

Couple
Jan 19, 2019
Northern Virginia
It seems like guys think that a woman will want to meet up without any chance to chat before, check compatibility, see if there’s at least some connection. Just get a random msg on a Friday afternoon to see if they’re available later with no foreplay or chatting before... Those men are delusional I’m afraid.

Myhotwife

Couple
Jul 29, 2019
United States
It seems like guys think that a woman will want to meet up without any chance to chat before, check compatibility, see if there’s at least some connection. Just get a random msg on a Friday afternoon to see if they’re available later with no foreplay or chatting before... Those men are delusional I’m afraid.
True !!!

Jun 18, 2019
WV
Sadly there are idiots among us!

Hwcouple702

Verified
Aug 15, 2018
That's the lifestyle, especially if you don't have any or enough experience to navigate through it. There are some pretty decent lifestyle clubs in your area. Perhaps you should attend a few. You many not find anybody who interests you or anybody to play. Then again, you are likely to find a sexy situation that works. If nothing else, you will have experience at being around lifestylers, single guys in the lifestyle and even other couples. That experience can help you to formulate a plan that has a greater chance of success. Others in the lifestyle can relate their experiences and you can ask questions. Don't be afraid to tell them you are newbies.

HW

Reactions: WifeNeedsIt

Grandhomme

Jun 20, 2019
On the other side of the Atlantic but I hope it's OK to enjoy looking at your wife who is very beautiful.

Wardog19

Sep 13, 2019
My wife and I are looking for Fit, attractive, educated guys...must have the intelligence and ability to string words together to make logical, coherent sentences...When messaging, dont just send dick pics right off the bat....She'll laugh and hit delete quick fast and in a hurry. Lol. Message me on kik, say hello and have current face and body pic available. This is not to say she's looking for big scouts. If she's interested you'll hear from her pretty quickly! We are in the Northern VA/DC area.

Kik: commandopat
Here are real and decent pics.
Fuck! She is hot

WifeNeedsIt

Couple
Jan 19, 2019
Northern Virginia
That's the lifestyle, especially if you don't have any or enough experience to navigate through it. There are some pretty decent lifestyle clubs in your area. Perhaps you should attend a few. You many not find anybody who interests you or anybody to play. Then again, you are likely to find a sexy situation that works. If nothing else, you will have experience at being around lifestylers, single guys in the lifestyle and even other couples. That experience can help you to formulate a plan that has a greater chance of success. Others in the lifestyle can relate their experiences and you can ask questions. Don't be afraid to tell them you are newbies.

HW
We’ve looked into it and you’re right, it’s probably an easier way to go than this online route so we’ll see. Through one of the lifestyle websites we did have some luck with a couple but the guy wasn’t repeat worthy for her so that was unfortunate.

Reactions: Myhotwife

Dick-Jamma

Male
Aug 6, 2016
CA
My wife and I are looking for Fit, attractive, educated guys...must have the intelligence and ability to string words together to make logical, coherent sentences...When messaging, dont just send dick pics right off the bat....She'll laugh and hit delete quick fast and in a hurry. Lol. Message me on kik, say hello and have current face and body pic available. This is not to say she's looking for big scouts. If she's interested you'll hear from her pretty quickly! We are in the Northern VA/DC area.

Kik: commandopat
Here are real and decent pics.
- I'd love to titfuck those beauties..