Looking for men in North jersey area

xej69x

Girlfriend is interested in getting down with multiple men. Looking for straight men in the north jersey area, 30-50 , about 5-7 inches who are laid back and interested in having a good time. We are both professionals and need to be extremely discreet. I used to communicate through craigslist but they shut it down and now every other place wants your personal info in order to sign up and we are not interested in linking our activities to our phone numbers and such. So if anyone is in the area and is interested, drop a line and if not....if any one knows of any other site to search for like minded people with discretion please let us know. Cheers.....

Hi hru, i luv ur post i would luv to be apart of the fun scenario ur planning, its a shame im on the uk England, but i wish u well and a fun time, if ever u feeling like chatting then i would luv to ive ... if u ever wanted to chat ...... silver.fox

Best wishes
Matt

Girlfriend is interested in getting down with multiple men. Looking for straight men in the north jersey area, 30-50 , about 5-7 inches who are laid back and interested in having a good time. We are both professionals and need to be extremely discreet. I used to communicate through craigslist but they shut it down and now every other place wants your personal info in order to sign up and we are not interested in linking our activities to our phone numbers and such. So if anyone is in the area and is interested, drop a line and if not....if any one knows of any other site to search for like minded people with discretion please let us know. Cheers.....
I live in northern nj. I’m down !

Reactions: Vinnydee