Looking for more challenges to add to my list!

whynotjess908

Female
Jan 21, 2022
Putting together a sex challenge for friends and myself. Some are quite vanilla and some are very kinky with lots of hotwife stuff thrown in. Looking to see if you guys can think of anything I didn’t. Every challenge has to be provable by picture or video. Let me know what you come up with!

Attachments

• 7A1ECDD9-02BD-44C3-930C-EA5D800972CA.jpeg
    7A1ECDD9-02BD-44C3-930C-EA5D800972CA.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 259
  • 05C4CE1E-229E-4D7C-ADE9-95A294B1C405.jpeg
    05C4CE1E-229E-4D7C-ADE9-95A294B1C405.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 245
  • E8F912AE-6E32-4EF0-93F2-C3F384C19FDB.jpeg
    E8F912AE-6E32-4EF0-93F2-C3F384C19FDB.jpeg
    201.2 KB · Views: 198
  • B9C3B1E5-8FF8-40BA-8E70-408301742A23.jpeg
    B9C3B1E5-8FF8-40BA-8E70-408301742A23.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 180
  • 6CD4655B-4A45-42CA-B6A7-14854108575D.jpeg
    6CD4655B-4A45-42CA-B6A7-14854108575D.jpeg
    232.1 KB · Views: 188
as a man or woman - on a quiet day: go to a nudist beach and (somewhere in the bushes) you put on a head mask that let you see absolutely nothing. Then take handcuffs and put the key on a branch in some distance. Then tie your arms behind the tree and - stand nude or partly dressed - lock the handcuffs behind your back and wait for steps that might come closer...anyway...towards the evening you might want to shout for help so that the last man or woman might come to your help...or for her/his pleasure and fun...so in that sense...100points!

Reactions: GUANXI
Putting together a sex challenge for friends and myself. Some are quite vanilla and some are very kinky with lots of hotwife stuff thrown in. Looking to see if you guys can think of anything I didn’t. Every challenge has to be provable by picture or video. Let me know what you come up with!
Tied to a bed and blindfolded by your friends. fucked by strangers.
5 points for bareback in arse or pussy
5 for cum in mouth, 3 for oral.
repeat score for every guy.
5 points for every woman that uses your face as a tool. additional 5 points if you make her cum
5 points if she eats you, 10 if she fists you

Reactions: Suedostbaier
in my suggestion of this DARE the person who goes into self-seclusion can mount a camera for filming the whole come and go of interested horny men/women around her/him...but if the victim is unlucky someone else may find the camera and steal it with all the anonymous action on it...

as a man or woman - on a quiet day: go to a nudist beach and (somewhere in the bushes) you put on a head mask that let you see absolutely nothing. Then take handcuffs and put the key on a branch in some distance. Then tie your arms behind the tree and - stand nude or partly dressed - lock the handcuffs behind your back and wait for steps that might come closer...anyway...towards the evening you might want to shout for help so that the last man or woman might come to your help...or for her/his pleasure and fun...so in that sense...100points!
Really liked that, I would love to find a girl on the beach like that 😂

We did something on this line, with five other couples we knew from a lifestyle club. It was a circle truth or dare game we did through a group text It was actually very hot and we did a lot of things we probably would not have ever considered if it was not for the gameplay.

The ways our little group went, each day one couple would send out a "dare" to the group. Couples were assigned a day that they would issue the dare. Our day was Thursdays. Once the dare was received each couple would attempt to complete the dare for the day and reply to the group with either pictures or videos of them completing the dare. We kept a running scorecard of our total points for each couple.

Over about a two-year period the dares increasingly became more taboo. My wife and I would search forums and online for ideas to dare the group. Each day different couples would post themselves finishing the daily assigned task. Some days, nobody did the dare but other days all six of us would complete it. It was all just for fun and things like family and work of course got in the way.

Things like public sex acts, strangers, cross-dressing, bisex, and punishment were always a big part of each day's dare. When the club we all attended closed we all sort of slowed down and it is rare anyone posts anything. But, it was a lot of fun at the time and it helped expand our sexual horizons.

I have an excel database of each dare over the two years, I didn't see it but will look for the file and send a link when I do. It basically has about 500 different adventures of varying activities, some mild, some wild.

One of the wildest ones from memory was,

We took our camper to a lifestyle clothing optional campground. That evening, many people were out on their decks and outside their campers meeting other people. My wife's boyfriend took the dominant role and he put a leash and collar on both my wife and me along with a blindfold. He then proceeded to walk us while we were both fully naked, around the campground on our leashes. As we would pass other people's campsites we would stop and he would tell us, "down" and both my wife and I would kneel as he would have a drink and tell how we are his sex slaves and if anybody wanted to use our mouths or holes we were available. We could not see since we were both blindfolded but we both sucked a lot of cock and had a lot of pussy and ass put in our faces to lick. We also both got fucked but my wife took more cock than me.

We ended up posting a link to a 30-minute video and were the only couple to complete that challenge.