Looking for New Ideas

Janderson32151

Female
Gold member
Verified
Dec 20, 2018
Florida
Hi I'm Ashley,

I'm looking for ideas to up my game. I love tormenting my husband and he love the torment.

Here's what I currently do:
1. I tie him to a chair with/without a caged cock and make him watch others fuck me. I've had from 1 to 5 men in one session. Sometimes a train.

2. If he's caged I let him suffer from the pain of an attempted erection. If he's uncaged, after every one leaves I'll either ruin several orgasms and wait until he's soft and cage him or perform post orgasm torture on his cock and cage him.

3. I'll cage him and go on a date. Thru out the night while fucking I or my bull/s will send him pictures and/or videos or call him so he can listen or ... with him.

4. I never tell him when I'm going, when I'll be back, where I'll be, or how many bulls there will be. He can often figure that out on his own. I've been gone from one night to 3 days.

5. Sometimes when I'm away for one night I'll chain him to the bed with a chain long enough for him to reach the bathroom. I leave him an emergency key for the chain and another for his cock cage in containers he will have to break into but if he uses them he knows there will be a very long session of post orgasm torture and his face will be posted on various sites.

6. I make him shave my pussy and ass before I leave and he helps me dress for the bulls.

I'm sure I've left a thing or two out but I would really appreciate any new ideas from the group.

Thank you. I've never thought of that. I don't think he would enjoy doing that but it's supposed to be about my pleasure isn't it. When we began and talked about what we could do he told me I could do anything I wanted even if he didn't like it and he said he wanted no safe word.

You've certainly got him under ur thumb. Trust me, he loves it. So, some ideas;
Make him put ur bulls cock into you pussy.
Have him hold the bulls cock as u suck it.
Make him lick ur clit as ur bull fucks you. Have ur bull pull out when he cums & shove his cock in hubby's mouth.
Have him suck ur bulls cock.
Have ur bull fuck his ass.

Just some random cuckold ideas...

Reactions: SDCuck and Elene
I'm glad I came here for ideas. I failed to expand past those activities that I've already been doing. I'm really fortunate that he wants no safe word. He's by no means bi so it will be interesting. I'm sure I'll have to get him super horny to get him to open his mouth for cock. He's never even performed a clean up of my cunt. I think I'll start there.

Reactions: Juandrich
Have him get right next to u as u blow ur bull.
Slowly get him involved. Show him how sexy it is. Get him to touch it.
Hold it
Lick it
Take just the head in his mouth
Slowly, a little at a time.

Eventually you'll turn him into a cuckold cock sucker

Reactions: grmonh and SDCuck
Slowly, a step at a time. You'll know he's ok with it by how he reacts. Short if walking out, he'll be sucking ur bulls cock in no time.

holy fuck... I am starting divorce proceedings... marry me

only kidding could never leave my wife but hubby is the luckiest guy ever... you said anything... well how's this.... turn the tables... find a bi guy... get busy with him in front of hubby caged and handcuffed... then get him to fluff the guy..and... suddenly switch him around lube his ass and have the guy rape his ass...

shit I nearly came just writing this.... he gets fucked and doesn't get to cum himself...

Reactions: SDCuck
Indeed.me thinks you need to be cuckold by the wife.
Have her date other guys, fuck em, then come home for you to clean up the mess.
Yeah, you'd like that. You mite even cum doing that.

If he does clean up duties, you can cuck him.
Just take ur time, enjoy it and give him what he's always really needed: a woman smart, sexy & strong enuf to use him.
Bring him home some cum-stained panties..

You'd know best about that. Wear panties. If some leaks, he can clean that up also.

Are you going to cuckold him?

Oh, ok. I wasn't aware of that. How much?
Are you fucking a bull or 2 and making sure he knows? Making him clean up after them? Having him watch you fuck them? Putting your cum filled panties on him?
???

1. I tie him to a chair with/without a caged cock and make him watch others fuck me. I've had from 1 to 5 men in one session. Sometimes a train.

2. If he's caged I let him suffer from the pain of an attempted erection. If he's uncaged, after every one leaves I'll either ruin several orgasms and wait until he's soft and cage him or perform post orgasm torture on his cock and cage him.

3. I'll cage him and go on a date. Thru out the night while fucking I or my bull/s will send him pictures and/or videos or call him so he can listen or ... with him.

4. I never tell him when I'm going, when I'll be back, where I'll be, or how many bulls there will be. He can often figure that out on his own. I've been gone from one night to 3 days.

5. Sometimes when I'm away for one night I'll chain him to the bed with a chain long enough for him to reach the bathroom. I leave him an emergency key for the chain and another for his cock cage in containers he will have to break into but if he uses them he knows there will be a very long session of post orgasm torture and his face will be posted on various sites.

6. I make him shave my pussy and ass before I leave and he helps me dress for the bulls.

Reactions: FunDoc
Hi I'm Ashley,

I'm looking for ideas to up my game. I love tormenting my husband and he love the torment.

I'm sure I've left a thing or two out but I would really appreciate any new ideas from the group.
the one tweak that comes to mind is to tie him to the chair, but have him facing the other way. The last time I did that, there was a picture on the bureau so he could catch glimpses of reflections as I used his wife. Would have been great if it was a wedding picture

Reactions: SDCuck
You certainly have him well in hand. You know from his look that he loves it.
Maybe you shud push the envelope? Get him to jerk a bull off onto your tits & lick it up?
Take him out to a bar and watch you pick up a bull and blow him in ur car. Then cum kiss it into his mouth?
Be creative. He'll love you for it!

Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC