Looking older white guy horny4african wife

Dec 6, 2021
My wife is young religious 26 year old African woman. Beautiful breasts drop dead gorgeous. Want to try moving her to reading stories from other members (older white horny men)…if you can write a paragraph or how long as you want about fucking **forcefully** her while some scenario-your the landlord/I’m away from work/ you break in the house/ swingers club your grab her while away. I want her to read to try pushing it a little further.

Attachments

• A10B28D6-F7B2-4EDD-B6A1-8C28B73BFCFC.jpeg
    A10B28D6-F7B2-4EDD-B6A1-8C28B73BFCFC.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 405
  • 5C11A715-DEC9-48E4-A87A-6617D88AE4F2.jpeg
    5C11A715-DEC9-48E4-A87A-6617D88AE4F2.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 407
we would meet in a 5 star hotel and as she enters my room i greet her with a glass of champagne and chocolates. The aroma is fill with the smell of roses. We sit on the bed drinking our champagne as i gaze into her lovely eyes and gorgeous breast. I put my glass down and start to massage her shoulders. She put her glass down and removes her top so my hands can slowly move to her gorgeous breast. as my tongue dances across her sweet tasting nipples. My hands move doe her stunning body so she removes her bottoms and my hands slowly and tenderly massage her g-spot. a few minutes go by as she is moaning the she squirts. I remove my clothes and move on top of her for about 30 minutes we make passion love nd the i cum inside her. i turn her over and enter her ass as she moans and groans and cum again the i cum in her ass. i turn her over and eat her pussy and she cum again and i swallow her squirt as she collapse in total exhaustion. then we just lie there in each others arm.

My wife is young religious 26 year old African woman. Beautiful breasts drop dead gorgeous. Want to try moving her to reading stories from other members (older white horny men)…if you can write a paragraph or how long as you want about fucking **forcefully** her while some scenario-your the landlord/I’m away from work/ you break in the house/ swingers club your grab her while away. I want her to read to try pushing it a little further.
What a beauty would love to see her fucked and used. Would she like it forced?

Love to see her in action

Reactions: Africanwife4old
What a beauty would love to see her fucked and used. Would she like it forced?

Love to see her in action

Heck Yeah…I am trying to get some stories from users who fit the background slowly be open to idea. We every now and then role play. I goal is later this year..I get her okay to go to a swingers club where I purposely leave her alone/or buy a plane ticket..rent a room in hotel & tell her a stranger is going to fuck her…blindfold her and handcuff to bed..meanwhile give the room key for older guy to have her way all night …she will
Be reluctant and after some forceful kissing she will love to suck dick…

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
we would meet in a 5 star hotel and as she enters my room i greet her with a glass of champagne and chocolates. The aroma is fill with the smell of roses. We sit on the bed drinking our champagne as i gaze into her lovely eyes and gorgeous breast. I put my glass down and start to massage her shoulders. She put her glass down and removes her top so my hands can slowly move to her gorgeous breast. as my tongue dances across her sweet tasting nipples. My hands move doe her stunning body so she removes her bottoms and my hands slowly and tenderly massage her g-spot. a few minutes go by as she is moaning the she squirts. I remove my clothes and move on top of her for about 30 minutes we make passion love nd the i cum inside her. i turn her over and enter her ass as she moans and groans and cum again the i cum in her ass. i turn her over and eat her pussy and she cum again and i swallow her squirt as she collapse in total exhaustion. then we just lie there in each others arm.
You sound like you would fuck her good…she enjoyed the last part…I asked her if she would suck your dick in the story 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

• Love
Reactions: babyun
Heck Yeah…I am trying to get some stories from users who fit the background slowly be open to idea. We every now and then role play. I goal is later this year..I get her okay to go to a swingers club where I purposely leave her alone/or buy a plane ticket..rent a room in hotel & tell her a stranger is going to fuck her…blindfold her and handcuff to bed..meanwhile give the room key for older guy to have her way all night …she will
Be reluctant and after some forceful kissing she will love to suck dick…
Ahh that's nice.... love to see more of her in action

Wow
First I wanna lick her all body parts kiss her deeply with French deep kiss. And then eat her boobs juicy pussy and ass deeply with fingring and hardly and then fuck her all hole continues day night without break

When you get a chance..if you could write fantasy scenario…your our neighbor in apartment and forge her into your apartment/make her suck your dick & fuck her in your bedroom. Don’t let pics fool..she’s shy and hides it quite well. I’ll have her try to read it

Attachments

• 5890D808-9639-4CA5-8A50-3F72069AB695.jpeg
    5890D808-9639-4CA5-8A50-3F72069AB695.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 367
Fuckable wife.👍🏻

Still want to destroy her with my young bwc until her legs are shaking uncontrollably

Wife : hi hon
Me hey…
Wife you sound out of breath you ok ?
me. Ah ya.. hold on a sec ……. Ya ya I’m good sorry
Wife. You sure you sound like you saw a ghost or something.
me. Or something ….
wife. What do you mean ? I’m confused. You need help ?
me. No no. Just need time to regroup ..
wife regroup ?? What’s going on ? You are scaring the hell out of me !! Me. I’m sorry hon. Didn’t mean to. Don’t be upset with me…
Wife. What do you mean don’t be upset with you ?? I’m so confused ..
me. What I’m about to tell you was totally out of my control.
wife Tell me ? Tell me what ?
me. I’ll apologize up front , but only thing I can say is , if it happened again the results would be the same …
Wife .. what are you talking about ? You aren’t making any sense !
me. That’s how it all started !
wife. How what started ?? For Gods sake what’s going on ? ?
Me. God was involved too. You have ESP or something….
Wife. Jesus Mary and Joseph , what the hell is going on !!
me. Yes they were involved too ! And I’m probably going to hell , just like you mentioned.
wife. Ok , ok. You need to tell me what you are talking about right now !!!
me. Sit down .. just listen. So I was feeling a little down on my luck and decided to visit the local church and find a little solace with the lord.
wife. Ok. What could be so bad about that ?
me. Well while I was in there I did my prayers and spoke to god and told him I was feeling down and was looking for a sign.
wife. Ya so , I’m glad you went and tried to clear your head.
me. Oh I got head ok 😈
Wife what !!! What the hell does that mean ?
me. You keep saying hell. I know I’m heading there , but it was worth it !
wife. Tell me what’s going on !
me. Ok ok. like I was saying I was praying and asking for a sign. I got my wallet out to make a donation and only have a $50. Not that I’m cheap , but only felt the time was only worth $20
Wife. Haha. Funny. Go on …
Me. I got up and turned around and right behind me was the the most beautiful goddess of a chocolate woman I had ever seen. I was convinced at that moment that the Virgin Mary was this black beauty sent from heaven. 🖤☁️🖤
Wife WHAT !
me. I was frozen in time. I couldn’t take my eyes 👀 off her. She was like a perfect sculpture. I knew as soon as I looked in her eyes I was in trouble. 😈
wife Trouble , what do you mean trouble. Did she threaten you or something ?? I don’t understand!
me. Hmmm… threatened maybe. But not the way you think !! 😮
wife. Tell me what happened !
me. Ok ok. Sorry. I approached her and asked her if she had change for a $50. She smiled and said , I’m sure I do. Once she smiled , I knew it was over …
Wife. Over , what was over ?? What happened ???
me. I told god in that instant to please forgive me for what’s about to happen.
wife. OMG 😱
me. Yes ! I said that. It’s almost like you were there!
wife STOP IT ! You know I wasn’t there.
me. I know. Good thing 😈 but even if you were , there was no stopping what was about to happen !
wife. You are scaring me !!
me oh I scared her too ! At first !
wife. Enough. You are driving me crazy !
me. She said that too !! You sure you weren’t there ! 😉
Wife tell me what happened !!
me. Ok ok. So she gave me the change and I took it from her and when our hands touched I was taken over by some outer power that seemed to control my body and mind …
Wife What. Did she drug you or something ??
me. No but I was sure high on her !! Haha.
wife. Not funny.
me. Sorry. So I asked her to light a candle 🕯 with me and kneel at the alter and say a prayer …
Wife that was nice of you. How sweet.
me. OMG 😳. You have no idea how sweet ! 😋.
wife. What’s that mean !?!
Me. I’ll get to that part
Wife. There’s parts ??
me. Kinda. Haha.
wife. Not funny.
me. Sorry. So we kneel in prayer and I start praying out loud. I start thanking god for sending this beautiful piece of chocolate to me ..
Wife WHAT THE !
me. You sure you weren’t there that’s what she said !! 🖤🔥🖤
Wife. Not funny again. I don’t like where this is headed !
me. Oh head. Yes. That cumming. 😈
Wife. Stop it !
me. Ok ok so she turns and looks at me and says , what the , and I don’t even wait another second. I take her and roll on top of her and pin her and start kissing every part of her body I can get my lips on. She is fighting to get me off but I’m too powerful for her to move me. I finally get my hand inside her underwear , thongs by the way , and I start attacking her pussy. All of a sudden the fight is lessened and I feel a hand on my cock and her lips meet mine.
wife I am spellbound. I don’t know what to say….
me. Apparently she didn’t either because the next think I know is my cock is in her mouth and she’s giving me the most amazing head. Told you I’d get there .. haha 😈. We are doing this on the alter right in front of the lord and I’m thanking him every step of the way. This chocolate babe sucked my cock like no one’s business. I couldn’t hold off any longer and shot the biggest load of Cum right down her black 🖤 throat !
wife. I’m frozen in time right now.
me. So was I …haha .. sorry hon …
She pulled her mouth off my cock and to my amazement I was still rock hard ! It must have been divine intervention !! Haha … sorry again …😈😈. She was laying with her legs wide open and her clothes completely off now. She was the most beautiful and amazing bronze creature I have ever seen in my life..sorry hon … if it’s any consolation.. your the best white creature. Haha.
wife. Fuck me ! I can’t believe what I’m hearing.
Me. God I feel like you were there. She said those same words. Haha
Wife cut the shit !
me. Ok ok. So I climbed on top of her and we fucked like caged animals. I mean fucked each other like it was the last time we would ever do it ! She was wet and squirting all over the alter. It was the most amazing fuck I’ve ever had. She wanted me to fuck her every way possible. The grande finally she asked me to fuck her in the ass OMG. 😳. That’s when I died and went to heaven. It was almost surreal it felt so good. I came 4 times. I’ve never cum twice before let alone 4!!!
Wife. I’m exhausted Not sure I can take much more.
me. You sure you weren’t there watching and listening … haha. .. because that’s what we were saying … haha
Wife. Haha. Very funny … 👿
Me so she started to suck my cock again and I couldn’t believe I got hard again. She wasn’t finished with me. I laid down on the alter and she got on top of me with her back to the alter and started riding my dick like a dog in heat ! This bronze beauty had more energy that the energizer bunny 🐰! 😈. She started screaming that she was cumming and she was squirting all over my cock 💦💦💦. It was amazing ! She collapsed on top of me and we were just lying there on the alter when I noticed a priest standing in the side doorway watching us. I wondered how long he had been there as our eyes made contact. A smile broke over his face and his eyes 👀 went down and I followed them. There he was with his robe open and his cock in his hand and cum dripping on to the floor. I knew then that my sins had been forgiven. 😇
Wife. I hate you … but I just had the most amazing orgasm ever in my entire life ….I hope you got her number. I want to watch next time.
Me. You are the best !!! ♥❤️‍🔥🔥❤️‍🔥
Oh sorry…. Forgot to mention she had the most amazing tits I’ve ever had the pleasure to be with … 😍
Wife. You suck …
Me. I did …. And loved them ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Africanwife4old
Sexy and attractive wife.👍🏻

Reactions: nbamalatina
Sexy lips, tasty tits, fuckable wife.👍🏻

Wife : hi hon
Me hey…
Wife you sound out of breath you ok ?
me. Ah ya.. hold on a sec ……. Ya ya I’m good sorry
Wife. You sure you sound like you saw a ghost or something.
me. Or something ….
wife. What do you mean ? I’m confused. You need help ?
me. No no. Just need time to regroup ..
wife regroup ?? What’s going on ? You are scaring the hell out of me !! Me. I’m sorry hon. Didn’t mean to. Don’t be upset with me…
Wife. What do you mean don’t be upset with you ?? I’m so confused ..
me. What I’m about to tell you was totally out of my control.
wife Tell me ? Tell me what ?
me. I’ll apologize up front , but only thing I can say is , if it happened again the results would be the same …
Wife .. what are you talking about ? You aren’t making any sense !
me. That’s how it all started !
wife. How what started ?? For Gods sake what’s going on ? ?
Me. God was involved too. You have ESP or something….
Wife. Jesus Mary and Joseph , what the hell is going on !!
me. Yes they were involved too ! And I’m probably going to hell , just like you mentioned.
wife. Ok , ok. You need to tell me what you are talking about right now !!!
me. Sit down .. just listen. So I was feeling a little down on my luck and decided to visit the local church and find a little solace with the lord.
wife. Ok. What could be so bad about that ?
me. Well while I was in there I did my prayers and spoke to god and told him I was feeling down and was looking for a sign.
wife. Ya so , I’m glad you went and tried to clear your head.
me. Oh I got head ok 😈
Wife what !!! What the hell does that mean ?
me. You keep saying hell. I know I’m heading there , but it was worth it !
wife. Tell me what’s going on !
me. Ok ok. like I was saying I was praying and asking for a sign. I got my wallet out to make a donation and only have a $50. Not that I’m cheap , but only felt the time was only worth $20
Wife. Haha. Funny. Go on …
Me. I got up and turned around and right behind me was the the most beautiful goddess of a chocolate woman I had ever seen. I was convinced at that moment that the Virgin Mary was this black beauty sent from heaven. 🖤☁️🖤
Wife WHAT !
me. I was frozen in time. I couldn’t take my eyes 👀 off her. She was like a perfect sculpture. I knew as soon as I looked in her eyes I was in trouble. 😈
wife Trouble , what do you mean trouble. Did she threaten you or something ?? I don’t understand!
me. Hmmm… threatened maybe. But not the way you think !! 😮
wife. Tell me what happened !
me. Ok ok. Sorry. I approached her and asked her if she had change for a $50. She smiled and said , I’m sure I do. Once she smiled , I knew it was over …
Wife. Over , what was over ?? What happened ???
me. I told god in that instant to please forgive me for what’s about to happen.
wife. OMG 😱
me. Yes ! I said that. It’s almost like you were there!
wife STOP IT ! You know I wasn’t there.
me. I know. Good thing 😈 but even if you were , there was no stopping what was about to happen !
wife. You are scaring me !!
me oh I scared her too ! At first !
wife. Enough. You are driving me crazy !
me. She said that too !! You sure you weren’t there ! 😉
Wife tell me what happened !!
me. Ok ok. So she gave me the change and I took it from her and when our hands touched I was taken over by some outer power that seemed to control my body and mind …
Wife What. Did she drug you or something ??
me. No but I was sure high on her !! Haha.
wife. Not funny.
me. Sorry. So I asked her to light a candle 🕯 with me and kneel at the alter and say a prayer …
Wife that was nice of you. How sweet.
me. OMG 😳. You have no idea how sweet ! 😋.
wife. What’s that mean !?!
Me. I’ll get to that part
Wife. There’s parts ??
me. Kinda. Haha.
wife. Not funny.
me. Sorry. So we kneel in prayer and I start praying out loud. I start thanking god for sending this beautiful piece of chocolate to me ..
Wife WHAT THE !
me. You sure you weren’t there that’s what she said !! 🖤🔥🖤
Wife. Not funny again. I don’t like where this is headed !
me. Oh head. Yes. That cumming. 😈
Wife. Stop it !
me. Ok ok so she turns and looks at me and says , what the , and I don’t even wait another second. I take her and roll on top of her and pin her and start kissing every part of her body I can get my lips on. She is fighting to get me off but I’m too powerful for her to move me. I finally get my hand inside her underwear , thongs by the way , and I start attacking her pussy. All of a sudden the fight is lessened and I feel a hand on my cock and her lips meet mine.
wife I am spellbound. I don’t know what to say….
me. Apparently she didn’t either because the next think I know is my cock is in her mouth and she’s giving me the most amazing head. Told you I’d get there .. haha 😈. We are doing this on the alter right in front of the lord and I’m thanking him every step of the way. This chocolate babe sucked my cock like no one’s business. I couldn’t hold off any longer and shot the biggest load of Cum right down her black 🖤 throat !
wife. I’m frozen in time right now.
me. So was I …haha .. sorry hon …
She pulled her mouth of my cock and to my amazement I was still rock hard ! It must have been divine intervention !! Haha … sorry again …😈😈. She was laying with her legs wide open and her clothes completely off now. She was the most beautiful and amazing bronze creature I have ever seen in my life..sorry hon … if it’s any consolation.. your the best white creature. Haha.
wife. Fuck me ! I can’t believe what I’m hearing.
Me. God I feel like you were there. She said those same words. Haha
Wife cut the shit !
me. Ok ok. So I climbed on top of her and we fucked like caged animals. I mean fucked each other like it was the last time we would ever do it ! She was wet and squirting all over the alter. It was the most amazing fuck I’ve ever had. She wanted me to fuck her every way possible. The grande finally she asked me to fuck her in the ass OMG. 😳. That’s when I died and went to heaven. It was almost surreal it felt so good. I came 4 times. I’ve never cum twice before let alone 4!!!
Wife. I’m exhausted Not sure I can take much more.
me. You sure you weren’t there watching and listening … haha. .. because that’s what we were saying … haha
Wife. Haha. Very funny … 👿
Me so she started to suck my cock again and I couldn’t believe I got hard again. She wasn’t finished with me. I laid down on the alter and she got on top of me with her back to the alter and started riding my dick like a dog in heat ! This bronze beauty had more energy that the energizer bunny 🐰! 😈. She started screaming that she was cumming and she was squirting all over my cock 💦💦💦. It was amazing ! She collapsed on top of me and we were just lying there on the alter when I noticed a priest standing in the side doorway watching us. I wondered how long he had been there as our eyes made contact. A smile broke over his face and his eyes 👀 went down and I followed them. There he was with his robe open and his cock in his hand and cum dripping on to the floor. I knew then that my sins had been forgiven. 😇
Wife. I hate you … but I just had the most amazing orgasm ever in my entire life ….I hope you got her number. I want to watch next time.
Me. You are the best !!! ♥❤️‍🔥🔥❤️‍🔥
Oh sorry…. Forgot to mention she had the most amazing tits I’ve ever had the pleasure to be with … 😍
Wife. You suck …
Me. I did …. And loved them ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
Check message