Losing interest

Prussian22

Let me start out by saying I love my wife. I wouldn't leave her. But I find myself losing interest in my wants/fantasies. My loss of interest I believe is because I feel like it's not a similar want for her. If I roleplay with her, it's me asking the questions/encouraging the fantasy. When I let her talk to other guys via tinder she enjoys it for a day, but eventually stops talking to them. She went on a date with one guy from tinder. She came home and appeared to have had fun. But recently she confessed the guy turned her off a bit because he was weird about her recording it. I appreciate her effort and I love that she attempts. However, her lack of want just seems to ruin my want for the lifestyle. I guess I'm posting this to see if anyone else can relate.

Let me start out by saying I love my wife. I wouldn't leave her. But I find myself losing interest in my wants/fantasies. My loss of interest I believe is because I feel like it's not a similar want for her. If I roleplay with her, it's me asking the questions/encouraging the fantasy. When I let her talk to other guys via tinder she enjoys it for a day, but eventually stops talking to them. She went on a date with one guy from tinder. She came home and appeared to have had fun. But recently she confessed the guy turned her off a bit because he was weird about her recording it. I appreciate her effort and I love that she attempts. However, her lack of want just seems to ruin my want for the lifestyle. I guess I'm posting this to see if anyone else can relate.
She can video us any time. Post online as well

video would be a must at least I hope it would be.

I can relate to the part regarding the role play ( I’m sure a lot in here can eh guys ) as I always seem to be asking the questions and trying to get my wife to reciprocate verbally - I know she wants another cock as during the role play her body tells me so and we use non verbal communication - I ask questions like - if you want say Bobby to ride you open your legs - bang open they go etc but I would like her to follow through with it - she has about 3 numbers but says she needs to like them - she already knows all 3 but it’s like she is trying to find an excuse not for it to go farther .she was slutty before I met her and I’m sure she previously has had one of those guys as a regular fuck buddy again before me but can’t seem to re awaken the slutty in her . So do you think your wife is doing something similar , finding a reason not To fuck ? . It’s exasperating to be so close but so far , at least you and your wife have gotten a lot farther than many on here myself included so I commend you and your wife for at least getting this far but again do you think she is just going along with things - ?

Whaaaaattttt?? She's far enough along to be going on dates and fucking a guy and you're losing interest?? And she had sex with another guy but there was a problem "feeling weird" about recording it? Just let her go play, record or don't record, just get her in the habit of dating and having sex with other guys. The rest will come. Also, if you give up Tinder and find a QUALITY lifestyle dating site then there will be plenty of experienced guys who are perfectly suited to great sex with a hotwife as well as recording the action. "Vanilla" guys can be strange about pics and videos.

Mrs Hotwife

Whaaaaattttt?? She's far enough along to be going on dates and considering fucking a guy and you're losing interest?? And she had sex with another guy but there was a problem "feeling weird" about recording it? Just let her go play, record or don't record, just get her in the habit of dating and having sex with other guys. The rest will come. Also, if you give up Tinder and find a QUALITY lifestyle dating site then there will be plenty of experienced guys who are perfectly suited to great sex with a hotwife as well as recording the action. "Vanilla" guys can be strange about pics and videos.

Mrs Hotwife
Can you recommend a quality site?

I’m in the Florida Keys. 55yrs
SLS seems to be the most popular on the east coast but other couples from this site who live in the area might be able to help you with a better option. It is a reputable site with a huge membership and works back east pretty well. Make sure the guys have validations and are vetted and fully paid, verified members before even considering them.

Whaaaaattttt?? She's far enough along to be going on dates and fucking a guy and you're losing interest?? And she had sex with another guy but there was a problem "feeling weird" about recording it? Just let her go play, record or don't record, just get her in the habit of dating and having sex with other guys. The rest will come. Also, if you give up Tinder and find a QUALITY lifestyle dating site then there will be plenty of experienced guys who are perfectly suited to great sex with a hotwife as well as recording the action. "Vanilla" guys can be strange about pics and videos.

Mrs Hotwife
If she isn't enjoying it, I don't see why it would be strange for me to lose interest. Part of the fantasy for me is seeing her enjoy someone as much as me

Reactions: owlcuck
If she isn't enjoying it, I don't see why it would be strange for me to lose interest. Part of the fantasy for me is seeing her enjoy someone as much as me
It sounds like she is interested, she just had an experience that wasn't perfect. If you point that out to her and find a more appropriate dating situation, then she would probably regain interest. Is she loses interest in being interested, then that becomes a problem that gets worse with time. Hope it works out.

Reactions: btweets
If your sex life and daily life are doing well without the hotwifing, then I would say you are doing better than most to start with. My wife goes through stages and I find when she loses interest, I do as well. My turn-on is seeing her turned on. Realistically if she is happy with your current life, and you are getting your sexual fulfillment reasonably (ie: without pushing your fetish onto her), then I say let it slide. You run the real risk of turning her off completely. I totally get you man, and if she is not willing to go out of her way to do this, then it may just be that she is happy with (dare I say it), you.