Losing My Sexy Girlfriend To My Older Brother's Cock....Again: Part 3

Mar 27, 2021
San Diego, California
TO RECAP WHAT JUST HAPPENED: JT, my cruel, emotionally manipulative older brother had primed my girlfriend Lolah over the past weekend, at what was supposed to be a private trip, for some hot sex with him as he had been building a deep subconscious and conscious sexual attraction toward himself in my girlfriend. After playing the hero by rushing my best friend and his girlfriend to the hospital, who I'm fairly certain he poisoned with some poisonous berries, he returned to an eager, hot and ready, boobalicious babe named Lolah who was dating his younger and more pathetic brother. He had convinced us to play monopoly as he was good at turning profits, making and stealing money through crushing business techniques, and ultimately, subduing and manipulating his weaker and more submissive competitors / opponents through Alpha Male Charisma.

Lolah loved a man who was aggressive, a business man who never showed mercy and who absolutely obliterated the manhood of his competitors - she liked traditionally strong men who work hard to get some at the end of the day - even if they had to take it from a weaker man who didn't deserve the sex he would have otherwise gotten.

THE STORY RESUMES HERE: My brother would get lucky rolls over and over again and whenever I would lose a lot of money to my much more successful brother, she would laugh and smile so intensely with satisfaction in her gaze. I got upset, and like a child, I whined in a shrill voice and flipped the board. Lolah was taken aback but not as much as she was when my brother decided to handle me and put me into my place through domination. (She could tell based on body language that my big brother was getting up to submit me into dominance)

After I cried that it wasn’t fair, JT stood up taller and stronger than me, scolded me for crying like a little bitch (which Lolah thought was true) and quickly moved behind me.

1074 (8).jpg

JT then grabbed the back of my pants, hoisting me in the air with a degrading wedgie in front of my girlfriend, and uppercut smacked my dangling balls hard 4 times.

JT (4).gif

Looking through my wide pain-filled eyes while this was happening, I could see clear as day that Lolah was SUPER turned on by my brother physically dominating me and subduing my manhood. Her big blue eyes opened wide as her chest expanded, filling with air as she breathed in the oxygen, pushing her bulbous round breasts forward.

bandicam 2021-04-08 10-52-34-081.jpg
He set me down. I remained on my knees facing Lolah when my big brother shoved me forward and told me to drop my drawers (pants). I did what he said and submitted to his dominance which greatly aroused Lolah as she watched the big brother Alpha male put me, the little brother Beta male, in my place.

He scolded for me to sit there while he gets up for a moment. I quickly shouted back “YES SIR!” buckling into a weaker submissive position while my girlfriend of 7 months watched.

1074 (8).jpg

1200.jpg

It was torture but the next part was even more humiliating. He went looking through the kitchen drawers one room away to find an old whooping paddle my parents used when we were very little.

He came back out and sat back down on the couch next to where I was like a king. It was the old scratchy one with a wide face. He lowered his arm, cocked back behind my balls and looked at Lolah, “You want me to do this, don’t you Lolah?”
1074 (6).jpg1075 (4).jpg
With her big blue eyes wide, with focus and sexual hormones surging, big round boobies pressed forward and long thick shiny jet black hair running down her shoulders, she replied “Yes! Oh Fuck Yes!”
bandicam 2021-04-08 10-52-34-081.jpgIDK604.gif
JT windmilled the paddle and spanked my weak shamed balls. He smacked ‘em good - and Lolah loved it. I sat on my knees, face forward, head lowered looking up with humiliated eyes at the turned-on, excited, and exhilarated face of my now ex-girlfriend - swinging the punitive wood back and through my balls over and over in front of her while I sat there and took it.
JT (4).gif
2001.jpg2008.jpg
2024 (1).jpg
My brother gave me the Alpha Male treatment, like he always does, stripping me of my pride and emasculating me in front of the woman I was with. JT looked at my girlfriend as she watched him do this to me with a big engaged smile. “Look at these little balls!” They both laughed.
1075 (4).jpg
--SSSMMMAAAAACCCCK!!!
My own girlfriend chimed in, saying, “God, Brody...You’re big brother is such a stud...a real hunk of beef with a solid cock and balls. You get your goodies smacked around but JT is so dominant, he pushes you around and calls the shots..."She said to me then looking at JT who had his large left hand firmly securing me against the floor, "....smack those weak, dangling gonads again!”
2024.jpg
--SSSMMMAAAAAACCCCK!!!
She continued, “You just sit there and take that while your big brother finishes up on those nuts!”

JT smacked my balls like he was really putting me in my place, speaking like an old black father with a belt taught me a lesson with every blow driven to my testicles in front of my girlfriend.
--SMACK!!!
(OOooohhoohh)
“Booooyyyy, you go’n learn-a-day!”
--SMACK!!!
(OOooohhoohh)
--SMACK!!! “Take that shit, bitch!”
(OOooohhoohh)
JT (4).gif
--SMACK!!! “Boy, I fuckin’ smack them nuts!” (OOooohhoohh)
“Now, you sit there and feel that for a minute!” I did what he said, remaining on all fours, soaking up all the pain with my pummeled and humiliated testicles.

He stood up and connected his phone’s Bluetooth to the surround sound speakers of the extra large cabin living room.

My brother and Lolah stood about 11 feet apart, making penetrating eye contact with each for about 15 awful seconds of me guessing the obvious intention in their minds.

She was caught in a trance having encountered the image of his tall, broad, and masculine glory. Every few seconds (which felt like ETERNITY) she would look down on me who was still weeping and moaning to the side of them on the ground and remind herself, Yes this is real....this is actually happening.
IDK604.gif
Then my brother began to play Nickelback's Burn it To The Ground on the speakers so tremendously loud. It boomed throughout the house adding the energy and atmosphere of intense physicality, aggression, and overall excitation.

I knew it, my brother knew it, and my girlfriend knew it............
.......I was about...to get...CUCKED!

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 4...

Attachments

• bandicam 2021-04-08 16-38-21-973.gif
    bandicam 2021-04-08 16-38-21-973.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Reactions: wanderlustindy