Losing My Sexy Girlfriend To My Older Brother's Cock....Again: Part 4

Without even having to say a word, Lolah slowly walked up to his tall muscular body with her perfect round breasts squeezed up against his exposed chest muscles as they began to make out.
bandicam 2021-04-08 16-44-14-610.gifbandicam 2021-04-08 16-44-14-611.gif
I screamed in protest, “Noooooo! Lolah, you’re supposed to be with me! Not my brother, he’s evil, and he’s so mean! He’s just a big jock who doesn’t care about anybody else but him!”
bandicam 2021-03-26 22-46-00-212.gif
She maintained eye contact with him and ran her hands up and down his chest muscles while she replied to me “I know...…that’s what I like about your older brother, he does what he wants! He’s the big bad bronzed stallion who calls the shots." She looked down at me with a devious glare, eyelids lowered with a grin, "Your brother is obviously the dominant one - so I suggest you shut up and watch us do this.”
bandicam 2021-04-08 16-44-14-606.gifbandicam 2021-04-08 16-44-14-607.gif
I tried to object, stuttering and whining “But Lo - “Shut the fuck up!!” (My brother shouted at me quickly interrupting)
1074 (1).jpg
“OOoooh..Yes Sir!” I answered squealing like a bitch.

"Oh God, that's so hot how you dominate him like that." She looked up at him in a devious and seductive way, so much pleasure and sexual excitation in her smile as she ran her hands up and down his heavy, muscular arms throbbing with hot blood - so filled with testosterone which she loved.
2001.jpg2024.jpg
They always liked to see me get dominated, brought low and humbled in my manhood before my brother gave them the dicking they needed so badly. There was an unconscious resentment toward me as an unviable mate who always failed or never succeeded in sexually satisfying them as well as a sadistic enjoyment in my loss and pain in the primal competition / game for sex - the exhilarating drama of watching two men, one Alpha, one Beta, compete with one of them, the Alpha, destroying the pride and manhood of the other who has to then watch his competitor getting the pussy he wanted so bad.

Looking down on me, my brother paused for a moment, just enough to capture me and pin me down psychologically in a soul piercing glare, and then said, "Now...........who's the Alpha Male?...."
1073.png
I paused for a moment, tightly gripped by disbelief that it had come to this. When JT saw that I clenched my teeth in anger and rage toward him in jealously, that it kept me from submitting to him, he decided to get real stern. He had had enough, he wanted to fuck my girl. He wanted me to watch it happen. He was turned on like crazy and was tired of waiting. Now all that energy and tension was going to come down on my nuts.

He quickly and assertively handled me and pushed me over to back in front of the couch. He ripped my pants in half, splitting them in the back because he wasn't going to wait for me to listen to pull them down in hesitation. When this happened, Lolah gasped and moaned all in one quick high pitch noise. She was so exhilarated by my older brother. JT stripped the belt from my ruined cargo shorts now in his left hand and began shacking my balls with an aggressive and authoritative whoop down - really making me feel like less of a man and totally the Beta Male.
bandicam 2020-02-05 21-50-55-623 (1).gif
Aaahhehhuuooohheee!!! Aaahhehhuuooohheee!!! Aaahhehhuuooohheee!!! Aaahhehhuuooohheeeeee!!!

Standing up now, rolling his shoulders back with the same fierce look in his eye, my big brother said me in sexual authority,
"Now....Imma ask you again....Who da Alpha Male?"

"You are, JT!......I mean Sir!!! I'm sorry, Sir!!!"

"You better not slip up again....but we both (he and Lolah) know you know who you're talkin' to....that you're not making that mistake again."

She then began to run her hands up and down his inner right thigh with her left hand, so turned on as she stood on his right side with her arm slung down.
He stared me down having been submitted and humiliated.
1074 (7).jpg
"That's right...That's right................and who's the Beta Male? The humiliated, sackless cuck who's gonna watch me have sex with this fine, sexy woman that was his girlfriend?"

"I am, Sir!!"

"Damn straight....Imma make sure of it!"

He wound back and whipped me up a good THWACK! to the back of my fully submitted balls, causing me to fall face forward into the dirty litter box which he had set before me - only to then turn around and aggressively grab Lolah by the waist.

They grasped each other and made out for about 2 and a half minutes. He was already shirtless of course, so my girlfriend began to rub her hands all over my brother’s smooth muscular chest, blown back and exhilarated by how much chest muscle in each pec my brother had compared to me.
bandicam 2021-04-08 16-44-14-613.gif
I slowly lifted my shamed face from the sandbox of fresh cat turds to see my girlfriend staring into his determined and striking blue eyes as he shook back his luscious locks of rock star blonde hair while was running her soft hands up and down his tan nipples - clawing and squeezing the thick layer of warm skin pulled over his muscles.

“Wow...You workout, don’t you?”
“Yeah...Brody couldn’t get pecs like these…”
My brother JT pumped and lifted his pectorals up and down under his skin.
My girlfriend laughed out loud with pleasure pushing her hands against his pumping, throbbing nipples and stared up at his masculine glory.
“Oh, Brody could never get muscles like yours, and he could never measure up to in cock or your balls. And he certainly doesn’t have anything on your..big...strong...wide...tall...glistening……...chest...….OOooh.

bandicam 2021-04-08 10-52-34-081.jpg
She couldn’t stand it anymore. In a hot flash of sheer desire for sexual intercourse with her boyfriend’s older brother, she took off/unstrapped her tank-top to get down to business.
bandicam 2021-04-08 16-44-14-615.gifbandicam 2021-04-08 16-44-14-616.gif
In a calm, smooth manner, now so turned on and sure, she just said, "Hell Yeah...."

My heart was pounding like crazy. I thought I might have a heart attack. The sight of her massive, jiggling, and bulbously perfect round boobs made me feel so turned on it felt like there was enough electricity to power Houston running through my body. This coupled with the gut wrenching feeling of denial, emasculation, and agony of knowing that not only was I not going to get to have sex with her, my sleazy, narcissistic jock older brother who tortured me for years was about to get her. He was gonna fuck my girlfriend - right in front of me....

To Be Continued...

Last edited: