Love chatting about my BBW filipina wife

Philsnice

Male
Dec 17, 2022
Evening all, new here , 40 str8 White married USA, I absolutely love chatting about my thick fat BBW filipina wife & chatting with other guys with BBW wives.
I absolutely love regular photos not necessarily into over the top nudes or guys begging for nudes. If you’re interested pm me I’m always down to chat & I look forward to hearing from you.

Evening all, new here , 40 str8 White married USA, I absolutely love chatting about my thick fat BBW filipina wife & chatting with other guys with BBW wives.
I absolutely love regular photos not necessarily into over the top nudes or guys begging for nudes. If you’re interested pm me I’m always down to chat & I look forward to hearing from you.
Hi Phil, where you from? Maybe we could swap pinay photos and experiences

You got me hard and at attention!