Love to be talked to like a whore,

Talk to me like im a fat whore,fat shame and degrade me, Jack off on my pictures while you call me names and curse me for wasting your cum on me, make me feel like a slave
Ride me like a good cowgirl so I can suck those nipples and slap your ass if youre good

View media item 215764
View media item 215762

Talk to me like im a fat whore,fat shame and degrade me, Jack off on my pictures while you call me names and curse me for wasting your cum on me, make me feel like a slave
I wanna cum in your disgusting ass then slip that limp dick in your mouth and suck it till its hard again
Stick my dick in that slut throat and ******** into that disgustinf mouth. Fill you up on some nutrition for that obese body

• Love
Reactions: lilygirl60
Get mean as you ever wanted to get
Can i priv you , tell me what gear you . Will fuck you over the air . I love fat whores thats almost too old to cum with that overused pussie. My very first pussie i fucked ever was when i was sixteen and she was sixty one , she kept fucking me untll two years after my marriage. She was 67 when our ways parted . She kept me ,fucking me once or twice a week coming deep inside that pussie of hers every time . Would really like to talk to you your fat whore ill get you for all the times i wasted my cum on in the sixty’s whores.

Can i priv you , tell me what gear you . Will fuck you over the air . I love fat whores thats almost too old to cum with that overused pussie. My very first pussie i fucked ever was when i was sixteen and she was sixty one , she kept fucking me untll two years after my marriage. She was 67 when our ways parted . She kept me ,fucking me once or twice a week coming deep inside that pussie of hers every time . Would really like to talk to you your fat whore ill get you for all the times i wasted my cum on in the sixty’s whores.
Fat shame me all you want