Lovers versus Bulls for my Wife

Couple4MFM

Couple
Gold member
Dec 21, 2021
USA
My wife has had many lovers over the years since we have been married. Lovers are men who want to seduce and have sex with my wife and most are open to threesomes and me as the husband being present or involved. My wife enjoys meeting new lovers who might be a one-time thing while on vacation or become regular sex partners.

My wife also enjoys time with Bulls. It took us some time to fully understand and recognize the difference between casual lovers and genuine Bulls.

Lovers enjoy having a drink or two, talking, flirting, kissing, and the game of seduction with the hope that my wife will desire sex. Sometimes a lover will get what he is seeking, but other times my wife is not into it at the time and the lover goes home to take care of himself.

Bulls are much more to the point, there is not any conversation or flirting, no makeout session, and little seduction. They have strong, dominant, Type A personalities and take what they want when they want it.

My wife enjoys a balance and mix of lovers and bulls.

Back in March this year, my wife had a lover over one afternoon and she did not respond to his advances despite his best efforts. After the lover left we went out to grab a few items for home and my wife was wearing a t-shirt, bra, jean shorts, and what she terms as her granny panties. While I picked up things, my wife told me she just wanted to sit and read over a glass of wine so I left her at a small wine bar as I did our errands.

I returned to find my wife with a young, muscular guy who said he was an Army Pilot at local Macdill AFB. He definitely had an ALPHA male attitude and had set his sights on my wife. My wife followed me home, riding in his Challenger. I immediately knew this guy was a Bull and he was targeted on my wife. My wife was almost giddy as she clung to this guy. He called her a MILF and told her he was going to fuck her.

I watched as this man commanded my wife to undress for him, calling her names and telling her how hard he was going to fuck her and use her.

MILF, HotWife, BULL, pickup, stranger, undressing, stripping, topless,

20220324_0458.jpg

20220324_0462.jpg

After.jpg

Once he had my wife undressed, he told me to leave the room and he locked the bedroom door behind me. I could hear my wife being told to suck his dick, and I could hear him slapping her ass and the sounds of very hard sex. Nine hours later the guy walked out in his board shorts, muscle shirt, and flip flops and he said, "Your wife is one wild piece of ass, she can take a cock like a trooper."

I went into the bedroom and my wife was on the floor with all of her holes well used and filled with cum.

She told me the guy was a "bull" and the sex was amazing.

My wife has had many lovers over the years since we have been married. Lovers are men who want to seduce and have sex with my wife and most are open to threesomes and me as the husband being present or involved. My wife enjoys meeting new lovers who might be a one-time thing while on vacation or become regular sex partners.

My wife also enjoys time with Bulls. It took us some time to fully understand and recognize the difference between casual lovers and genuine Bulls.

Lovers enjoy having a drink or two, talking, flirting, kissing, and the game of seduction with the hope that my wife will desire sex. Sometimes a lover will get what he is seeking, but other times my wife is not into it at the time and the lover goes home to take care of himself.

Bulls are much more to the point, there is not any conversation or flirting, no makeout session, and little seduction. They have strong, dominant, Type A personalities and take what they want when they want it.

Back in March this year, my wife had a lover over one afternoon and she did not respond to his advances despite his best efforts. After the lover left we went out to grab a few items for home and my wife was wearing a t-shirt, bra, jean shorts, and what she terms as her granny panties. While I picked up things, my wife told me she just wanted to sit and read over a glass of wine so I left her at a small wine bar as I did our errands.

I returned to find my wife with a young, muscular guy who said he was an Army Pilot at local Macdill AFB. He definitely had an ALPHA male attitude and had set his sights on my wife. My wife followed me home, riding in his Challenger. I immediately knew this guy was a Bull and he was targeted on my wife. My wife was almost giddy as she clung to this guy. He called her a MILF and told her he was going to fuck her.

I watched as this man commanded my wife to undress for him, calling her names and telling her how hard he was going to fuck her and use her.

View attachment 815775

View attachment 815778

View attachment 815780

View attachment 815782

Once he had my wife undressed, he told me to leave the room and he locked the bedroom door behind me. I could hear my wife being told to suck his dick, and I could hear him slapping her ass and the sounds of very hard sex. Nine hours later the guy walked out in his board shorts, muscle shirt, and flip flops and he said, "Your wife is one wild piece of ass, she can take a cock like a trooper."

I went into the bedroom and my wife was on the floor with all of her holes well used and filled with cum.

Has he come back again

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Has he come back again
She has been working out of town most of the time since then, so I have not seen him. I don't know if they exchanged contact information or if he will be a returning bull or if their thing was a one-time thing.

You've hit the jackpot my friend!!

A gorgeous, sexy MILF cumslut cock-sucker.

You lucky dog you. WHAT EVER she wants to do, just fucking DO IT. Ultimately, ur gonna luv it..

Man, she's fantastic!

View attachment 815775

View attachment 815778

View attachment 815780

View attachment 815782

No offense but that is simply your opinion of the difference between the two.

Reactions: Erotibbc4u

View attachment 815775

View attachment 815778

View attachment 815780

View attachment 815782

I'll be both her Bull and Lover!!!

View attachment 815775

View attachment 815778

View attachment 815780

View attachment 815782

Sometimes she just needs to be used. My wife if the same.

View attachment 815775

View attachment 815778

View attachment 815780

View attachment 815782

great story. i was stationed at MacDill AFB when i was on active duty.

i hope this wasn't a one & done.

Reactions: Couple4MFM