Making my exposure fantasy real....

Mar 8, 2021
Hertfordshire
I've got an urge to make my exposure fantasy a bit more real today and have come with an idea.... I'm thinking of randomly picking one male contact from my work address book and one male contact from my personal address book and 'accidentally' emailing them a nude picture of me, face included... and then immediately sending another email with a title asking them not to look and delete it.... Giving them three choices...

1. Do as I say and delete the accidentally sent email with the pic without opening it
2. Look at the pic but claim to have deleted it without looking
3. Look at the pic and reply back saying they have seen it (and maybe taking advantage of the situation)

What do you think? Should I do it? And what would you do if you got my emails?

I've got an urge to make my exposure fantasy a bit more real today and have come with an idea.... I'm thinking of randomly picking one male contact from my work address book and one male contact from my personal address book and 'accidentally' emailing them a nude picture of me, face included... and then immediately sending another email with a title asking them not to look and delete it.... Giving them three choices...

1. Do as I say and delete the accidentally sent email with the pic without opening it
2. Look at the pic but claim to have deleted it without looking
3. Look at the pic and reply back saying they have seen it (and maybe taking advantage of the situation)

What do you think? Should I do it? And what would you do if you got my emails?
NO! Today's friend can easily become tomorrow's foe. Once done it can't be undone.

I'd explain that I enjoyed looking at them, describing them back to you in detail. That in future when we met I'd be looking at you, thinking about them, mentally stripping you again. And tell you that from now on, even in public whenever I saw you I'd make some excuse to lean in to tell you quietly what I was imagining right then, just a few words in passing: "clamping your nipples", "unloading in your mouth" , "fingering you" or "legs over my shoulders".

I think to make this more fitting for her fantasy, you would tell her that she will do those things to you or you will send the picture to more of her coworkers and/or family.

Yes if people want to know I'll share the experience here, ok I'm ready to send two emails....

The first is simply titled 'As requested...' and is a picture of me, face in full view on a bed legs wide apart, red excited cunt showing, playing with my tits

The second is titled "Please! Please! I've made mistake delete my previous email without opening'

And I've selected two random recipients by scrolling fast through my contacts and selecting the first male after I've stopped. They will be going to Mr P an IT support person from work and Mr T, our local electrician, who lives less than 1 mile away