Making progress, but need some serious help.

Grz3029

Male
Jul 22, 2021
So me and my girlfriend have been together about 3 years now, and just about 6 months ago we have started to do some cuckhold scenarios in bed (my idea). She has always been against it, but after talking to her more about it and how much it turns me on, she has opened up a bit and started to tell me sex stories from ex boyfriends and elaborating on there cock sizes. Although we have made some progress, I feel as if she will never go “all the way” in reality. I’m happy she’s open to getting me off on this way, but I still want the real thing more than anything. Any tips or advice on how to talk to her about doing more or swaying her to doing more stuff would be greatly appreciated!

If she is into bigger size cocks, maybe invite a friend over that you know is hung, tell him to wear loose fitting pants the shows off his size. I wont take long for nature take its course, trust me. lol

Just don’t get over excited and let it take it’s own coarse. I would say if she is already opening up with in 6 months it is good progress, especially if she is very hesitant. With my situation it took a lot of talks and role playing and I pushed a little too hard at one point that set it all back months. We are not cuckhold, just into sharing her. My whole journey took over 2 years from where I started discussing it with her, in that time there was more than one occasion where I was shut down before I started. I guess what I’m trying to say is let it happen naturally, if it is going to happen it will in due time, but also be prepared that it might not. Just my thoughts
That’s great advice. I’m just so ready for more I’m not taking into account how long of a process it actually is. Thanks for the advice!

If she is into bigger size cocks, maybe invite a friend over that you know is hung, tell him to wear loose fitting pants the shows off his size. I wont take long for nature take its course, trust me. lol
I do like the idea of that. We were at the bar the other night playing pool, and she so worried that her thong was showing every time she bent over the table. She kept pulling down her dress, but I wanted her to show. Do you think asking her to show herself more to others would have the same affect?

Maybe you could see how open she’d be to a threesome? Then you could just slip away and leave them to it? (Beating off in the corner of course).
I don’t think she’s anywhere close to doing that yet, but I’d definitely be willing to try and get that going. I think it’s best to take it slow and work my way up to it. I see now that it’s not going to happen overnight and from what others are saying, it’s a process. Any tips for some other smaller things to try?

I do like the idea of that. We were at the bar the other night playing pool, and she so worried that her thong was showing every time she bent over the table. She kept pulling down her dress, but I wanted her to show. Do you think asking her to show herself more to others would have the same affect?
no, but i think she was enjoying teasing other guys

Reactions: btweets and Grz3029
no, but i think she was enjoying teasing other guys
Yeah she definitely enjoyed it a bit. Later in the night when we got home she told me about all the guys that had eyes on her. Hopefully next time she’ll show a bit more given that I told her I would of liked it if she didn’t pull her dress down and let them ogle her more

Just don’t get over excited and let it take it’s own coarse. I would say if she is already opening up with in 6 months it is good progress, especially if she is very hesitant. With my situation it took a lot of talks and role playing and I pushed a little too hard at one point that set it all back months. We are not cuckhold, just into sharing her. My whole journey took over 2 years from where I started discussing it with her, in that time there was more than one occasion where I was shut down before I started. I guess what I’m trying to say is let it happen naturally, if it is going to happen it will in due time, but also be prepared that it might not. Just my thoughts
I wouldn't despair. It takes time, maybe years. I was the same way with my hubby. Now we've progressed to the point where we're looking for a breeder to give us our first baby. Just be patient, she'll cum around. Definitely try to find a large cock for her, that's what got me hooked.

I wouldn't despair. It takes time, maybe years. I was the same way with my hubby. Now we've progressed to the point where we're looking for a breeder to give us our first baby. Just be patient, she'll cum around. Definitely try to find a large cock for her, that's what got me hooked.
I cant wait to have what you have! Any tips on starting out?

Reactions: btweets
So me and my girlfriend have been together about 3 years now, and just about 6 months ago we have started to do some cuckhold scenarios in bed (my idea). She has always been against it, but after talking to her more about it and how much it turns me on, she has opened up a bit and started to tell me sex stories from ex boyfriends and elaborating on there cock sizes. Although we have made some progress, I feel as if she will never go “all the way” in reality. I’m happy she’s open to getting me off on this way, but I still want the real thing more than anything. Any tips or advice on how to talk to her about doing more or swaying her to doing more stuff would be greatly appreciated!
When we were at that point, I introduced some sex toys into the bedroom. Specifically the cock-shaped dildo toys. I convinced her to let me use them on her and eventually gave the toys each a male name. In other words I called one dildo "Thomas" and another "Julio" and I would use those names while using the sex toy on her i.e. "How does Thomas feel? do you like thomas?" etc etc. This gave the sex toy an identity. Eventually I started using names of people we know, specifically a friend of mine that I wanted to let fuck her. It tooks some time, but she got into it and enjoys it. We now have a MFM threesome with one of my friends every few months and she has brought home a male friend from a bar once or twice and I let them have the bedroom for a couple of hours. It just takes time.

When we were at that point, I introduced some sex toys into the bedroom. Specifically the cock-shaped dildo toys. I convinced her to let me use them on her and eventually gave the toys each a male name. In other words I called one dildo "Thomas" and another "Julio" and I would use those names while using the sex toy on her i.e. "How does Thomas feel? do you like thomas?" etc etc. This gave the sex toy an identity. Eventually I started using names of people we know, specifically a friend of mine that I wanted to let fuck her. It tooks some time, but she got into it and enjoys it. We now have a MFM threesome with one of my friends every few months and she has brought home a male friend from a bar once or twice and I let them have the bedroom for a couple of hours. It just takes time.
I think that’s the best way to start it out for sure. I’ve been trying to get her to say her ex boyfriends name during sex, but it hasn’t really stuck yet. Adding a dildo to the equation will definitely help that along. Thanks for the advice!!

Reactions: hazim