making progress with my wife

LIGUY

Male
so my name is John and my wife of almost 20 years is Cindy. I have been trying to get Cindy to fuck other men for years. I always hear the same thing, never going to happen. One day my wife told me that a good friend who was a man was coming over after work tomorrow to have a drink and that he wants to vent about things. I immediately thought that this might be a time that she would be drinking and would have an opportunity to make my fantasy come true. But then, she looked at me and said, never going to happen. I said that i was not even think that, that was a lie. It was all i could think of.
That morning i gave her a bottle of Vodka and send her on her way. Around 5 she told e that he had arrived, and that she was going to be home late. I told her that i would pick her up and not to worry about driving. she said ok and told me she loved me. a few hours later, she called me to tell me that she was ready to be picked up. she would not tell me anything else, but said she had something to tell me. my cock was instantly rock hard. I should up and he was leaving and we all just laughed.
When he left i turned to her and asked what happen. She told me that he was all over her like a octopus. My heart started to race, but she told me that he was shot down at lest 10 times in 2 hours. I was not happy, but i seemed concerned and asked if she was ok. she was, and it seemed that it was a turn on for her, but she did not let on.
when we got home we had great sex and talked about it. I explained that i was correct when i always told her that she was hot and still turning heads. Fast forward a week or so, and she called me up to tell me that she wanted to tell me something but would not tell me until she got home. she walked in the door and told me that she had been thinking about it and you only live once, so lets go to a sex club. My jaw dropped and my cock got hard. She said she was not sure what if anything she would do. I did not care, it was huge progress. so we are going this Saturday and not sure where in NYC i should go. I can use some recommendations. I will write part 2 of this story right after the fun. I hope it goes very far. I am one happy stag.

Last edited:
so we went to a club in NYC. when we got there it was different then we thought. It was small and close quarters. So my wife and i grabbed a drink and sat down. It ws not long before a black man walked up to us and started to talk to my wife. She was flirting with him, but i knew that she never really was turned on by black men, or that is what we thought. after about 30 minutes he started to work his hands down her leg. she was wearing a short skirt and a tight sweater type shirt. her 36ddd were ready to pop out. all of a sudden she made her move. She started to rub his cock in his pants. it was growing and was not stopping . his hands were now working her pussy and you could almost hear her pussy juices making noise. he stood up and unzipped his pants. What popped out surprise both of us. It had to be 10 or 11 inches if not more. My sexy and horny wife let out a gasp. she started to stroke it and spit on her hand and and made his cock almost sparkle. we were in the main room and a few people started to gather around and watch. she was now sucking him as best she could , he was huge as she went on she got more and more down her throat. I stood back and watched like everyone else. she was bend over sucking him off when another guy who was white, but had a big cock as well walked up behind her and slid his cock into her pussy. She was so wet that she just took it. it went in like a hot knife to butter. he started to pump her in a rhythm. is was so hot. I am not sure what she was thinking at the time, but she was in heaven. more guys started to circle her with their dicks out. she then started to stock them. she then was laid down on the couch, one guy got below her and entered pussy, then the original guy took her ass. she was completely naked now and being used like i had always hoped but was told by her would never happen.being penetrated by a large white cock in her pussy and a even bigger BBC in her ass was more then i could handle. I almost came right there in my pants. lucky i did not . they fucked for about 20 minutes and as more people came by to watch a few more got stroked by her when she had 2 cocks in her. When they finished all 3 fell on the couch exhausted. the 2 guys had girls with them and they had watched the whole thing, even sheering them on. It was an experience of a lifetime.
She got dressed for the most part, and walked around like a rock star for the rest of the night. men and women asking her how it was and telling her how sexy and hot it was to watch. so about 3:30 am we made it back to the hotel room. she was sore , but wanted me to fuck her. I did and her pussy was the loosest i had ever seen. I came so hard and so did she. I asked her what happened to the condoms she said she was going to wear. She just looked at me and said, she got caught up in the moment. the guys came in her and on her tits, so she washed off all of the dry cum and drifted off to sleep. That was the day my wife became the hottest wife ever.

Last edited:
She has started to easy into this quite a bit. She went out last friday night. wore a very short skirt. Met a guy at a hotel bar. she gave him a blow job in the room. It was so hot for her to tell me about it as i fucked her later that night

Reactions: davegable
so my name is John and my wife of almost 20 years is Cindy. I have been trying to get Cindy to fuck other men for years. I always hear the same thing, never going to happen. One day my wife told me that a good friend who was a man was coming over after work tomorrow to have a drink and that he wants to vent about things. I immediately thought that this might be a time that she would be drinking and would have an opportunity to make my fantasy come true. But then, she looked at me and said, never going to happen. I said that i was not even think that, that was a lie. It was all i could think of.
That morning i gave her a bottle of Vodka and send her on her way. Around 5 she told e that he had arrived, and that she was going to be home late. I told her that i would pick her up and not to worry about driving. she said ok and told me she loved me. a few hours later, she called me to tell me that she was ready to be picked up. she would not tell me anything else, but said she had something to tell me. my cock was instantly rock hard. I should up and he was leaving and we all just laughed.
When he left i turned to her and asked what happen. She told me that he was all over her like a octopus. My heart started to race, but she told me that he was shot down at lest 10 times in 2 hours. I was not happy, but i seemed concerned and asked if she was ok. she was, and it seemed that it was a turn on for her, but she did not let on.
when we got home we had great sex and talked about it. I explained that i was correct when i always told her that she was hot and still turning heads. Fast forward a week or so, and she called me up to tell me that she wanted to tell me something but would not tell me until she got home. she walked in the door and told me that she had been thinking about it and you only live once, so lets go to a sex club. My jaw dropped and my cock got hard. She said she was not sure what if anything she would do. I did not care, it was huge progress. so we are going this Saturday and not sure where in NYC i should go. I can use some recommendations. I will write part 2 of this story right after the fun. I hope it goes very far. I am one happy stag.

John there is a swing club called LaTrapez, it around 26th or 27th street between 5th Ave & Madison, (I belive) any way if you take 5th Ave. u have to make a left hand turn, it one block down the street, make another left and u will the awning with the name on it, it will on the right hand side of the street.

Fantastic story. I do hope you wife wants more and more men to fuck her. I know you are very happy and proud of your wife as you should be. Congrats. I would be soooo ecstatic if my wife would even talk to me about letting other guys fuck her. She's a hot little number who would live it if she would just try it.

John there is a swing club called LaTrapez, it around 26th or 27th street between 5th Ave & Madison, (I belive) any way if you take 5th Ave. u have to make a left hand turn, it one block down the street, make another left and u will the awning with the name on it, it will on the right hand side of the street.
it went out of business