Malibu Strings Bikini Contest

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
So, I had forgotten to mention this on the "bikini" thread I posted in earlier, but the Malibu Strings bikini company is having a "Sheer When Wet" calendar contest, with the top 36 girls being placed on their calendar for next year. I posted a really sexy pic, but I think I got started a little late to get enough votes to place. In any case, if you care to see my contest pic and perhaps...ahem...vote for your favorite girl, then feel free. I think you will love the pic. I have no idea why I decided to do this at my age, but hey, I guess it's sort of like taking a chance and posing for the Lifestylers Magazine covers. It just seemed like a fun idea, so here I am. This isn't my "contest pic", but it's just a teaser for all of you anyway.

Mrs Hotwife

1667940257831.png

1667941871423.png

So, I had forgotten to mention this on the "bikini" thread I posted in earlier, but the Malibu Strings bikini company is having a "Sheer When Wet" calendar contest, with the top 36 girls being placed on their calendar for next year. I posted a really sexy pic, but I think I got started a little late to get enough votes to place. In any case, if you care to see my contest pic and perhaps...ahem...vote for your favorite girl, then feel free. I think you will love the pic. I have no idea why I decided to do this at my age, but hey, I guess it's sort of like taking a chance and posing for the Lifestylers Magazine covers. It just seemed like a fun idea, so here I am. This isn't my "contest pic", but it's just a teaser for all of you anyway.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 1038413

View attachment 1038449
You know I would love to see it and of course I’d vote for you darling!! 😘🥰

Reactions: Hwcouple702

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 1038413

View attachment 1038449
mmmmm

Reactions: Desicpl42

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 1038413

View attachment 1038449
A wet white bikini.❤️‍🔥😍....not easy to top that!