Married latina 59 looking for a married man.

hwsammie

Couple
I am not looking for different guys I am looking for a boyfriend that is married and can come to my home about twice a week and let me do things your wife won't do my last friend of 2 years moved away my husband is aware of my situation and is ok with it as long as I don't do it when he's home I am looking for you to be able to leaveby 3 but get here early u am not looking for a quick fix atleast a couple hours my husband has a medical problem and this is our arrangement we have don't be afraid of being caught so if you live in the Temecula ca area would be nice over 30 and any race you will be vary satisfied no feelings just helping each other out about me I am latina married 5'3 about 135 36C open to all sex no rough stuff I really enjoy giving oral and love to ride as I have more control not looking for a month of sex looking for a regular long-term w relationship not to replace my husband.
Love to hear from youPolish_20200606_151721960.jpg

I am not looking for different guys I am looking for a boyfriend that is married and can come to my home about twice a week and let me do things your wife won't do my last friend of 2 years moved away my husband is aware of my situation and is ok with it as long as I don't do it when he's home I am looking for you to be able to leaveby 3 but get here early u am not looking for a quick fix atleast a couple hours my husband has a medical problem and this is our arrangement we have don't be afraid of being caught so if you live in the Temecula ca area would be nice over 30 and any race you will be vary satisfied no feelings just helping each other out about me I am latina married 5'3 about 135 36C open to all sex no rough stuff I really enjoy giving oral and love to ride as I have more control not looking for a month of sex looking for a regular long-term w relationship not to replace my husband.
Love to hear from youView attachment 1017806
Makes me wish I was closer, you look and sound perfect!

I live in Las Vegas and often travel for work in S. California area which are close to Temecula. Want to meet UP to see IF . . . ?

Attachments

• Mike_12.jpg
    Mike_12.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 29
different screen name, same old pics and stories from "sammy hurtado". Watch out guys, you'll go to meet "her" for a car date and the chubby guy in the wig will try to convince you to stay.

Don't take my word for it though, there's proof.

Reactions: the rock
Love to hear from youView attachment 1017806
I’m married you srs gorgeous

• Dislike
Reactions: BlackAndKinky