Massage

Wife and I met a black man giving massages on the hotel beach in the carribean..he was doing legs, feet, harms, etc. I asked him if he ever gave them in private in rooms. He said he did, so we lined him up for our room the next day. Wife and I talked about him, and since she had black men before she was willing to have the massage in our room, but with no promises. I set up the video, welcomed him in when he came and left them alone for an hour or so. When he came back to the beach where I was, he was all smiles..I paid him $100 and went to the room. Found my wife naked on the bed, big smile and kiss. Found out she met him in her bikini and he started a very nice massage....she was enjoying her back and legs, and then undid her top..he continued the massage on her back and legs, he pulled her over on her back and started on her breasts too..she said she was getting wet and slid her bottoms off..before long she reached over and touched his hard cock...he kissed her and she pulled him to her and slid his suit off..He climbed in bed and licked her, eventually moving between her legs...we had put a condom in the drawer which she got out, he put it on and slid into her..He had sex with her for about 20 minutes, gentle at first, then really pounded her, her legs wrapped around his back and came real soon. His cock was so black the contrast was amazing..
Next year, did same thing..it can happen..enjoy

I got close to pulling this off, once upon a time.
Back when Craigslist had their casual encounters section, I had looked up a couple of guys who advertised for massages out of Vegas. I had one fellow lined up for the last night before we flew out to come back home. But, since we had to be up early the next morning to catch our flight (like 3 AM), she begged out if the massage. If we had set up a later flight, she thinks she might have gone through with it. It was the closest I ever got to sharing her.

This is about the simplest method of starting out a hotwife life. We use AFF to find guys willing to play the game. We set up a hotel massage and then it takes on a life of its own. 99% of the time it works out, but occasionally you'll get a guy who just doesn't understand that her pleasure is the only thing that matters.

This is about the simplest method of starting out a hotwife life. We use AFF to find guys willing to play the game. We set up a hotel massage and then it takes on a life of its own. 99% of the time it works out, but occasionally you'll get a guy who just doesn't understand that her pleasure is the only thing that matters.
That is so hot! I am starting to make plans for a massage for the wife on vacation.

I have arranged probably 30+ massages for my wife over the last fifteen years. I have used two different sites to find men who offer massage services. On the primary swinger site, we are on, I post them as a hot date and look for a guy willing to pamper her and give her a sensual full-body massage with benefits if he seduces her. This is a 50/50 success, as many of the guys move right to the sex and skip giving her a massage.

A few years ago, I learned about a massage exchange site where people have profiles, and you can list your interest in receiving, giving, or exchanging. I have actually been surprised each time I have agreed to meet a guy from the site. So far, all of them have given her a good, relaxing, and therapeutic massage and then moved to the sensual activity.

The last guy was over the holidays, and he gave my wife a full two-hour massage that she said was better than most therapists she has gone to. He never touched her intimately until he had rubbed down her full body. He did ask her if she was ok with him touching her intimately and if she desired release. She said yes, and he massaged her vagina until she had a big climax. He was still clothed at the time and made it all about her. My wife still talks about how wonderful the massage and release were. She told me he had managed to relax her so well that he had three fingers inside her ass and two fingers of his other hand inside her vagina when she exploded.

After she recovered, my wife took him into our bedroom, and while I cleaned up and put the table away, she gave him a Holiday treat I am sure he will not forget anytime soon.

ChristmasPresent.png

Our very few experiences have all started with a massage. As you say, very important that he takes his time and understands that it is all about her pleasure

The last guy was over the holidays, and he gave my wife a full two-hour massage that she said was better than most therapists she has gone to. He never touched her intimately until he had rubbed down her full body. He did ask her if she was ok with him touching her intimately and if she desired release. She said yes, and he massaged her vagina until she had a big climax. He was still clothed at the time and made it all about her. My wife still talks about how wonderful the massage and release were. She told me he had managed to relax her so well that he had three fingers inside her ass and two fingers of his other hand inside her vagina when she exploded.

After she recovered, my wife took him into our bedroom, and while I cleaned up and put the table away, she gave him a Holiday treat I am sure he will not forget anytime soon.
very hot! I am on the massage exchange site and wasn't sure how it compared to the lifestyle site we are on for finding a good match

very hot! I am on the massage exchange site and wasn't sure how it compared to the lifestyle site we are on for finding a good match

The exchange site allows members to list themselves as seeking therapeutic/relaxation or sensual/tantric/erotic-level massages, along with the gender they are seeking and their desired age range.

Exchange.png

We generally look for males who are seeking both men and women. The site allows for chatting, and private pictures can be shared.

We like the exchange site and have had good luck with it so far. Based on our experience, I would say we have had more successful meets from the exchange site than the lifestyle site.

I have arranged probably 30+ massages for my wife over the last fifteen years. I have used two different sites to find men who offer massage services. On the primary swinger site, we are on, I post them as a hot date and look for a guy willing to pamper her and give her a sensual full-body massage with benefits if he seduces her. This is a 50/50 success, as many of the guys move right to the sex and skip giving her a massage.

A few years ago, I learned about a massage exchange site where people have profiles, and you can list your interest in receiving, giving, or exchanging. I have actually been surprised each time I have agreed to meet a guy from the site. So far, all of them have given her a good, relaxing, and therapeutic massage and then moved to the sensual activity.

View attachment 1282502
similar experiences here. my wife often prefers the massage over what follows :) it's a great way to break the ice and allows her the freedom to explore if he does a great job.

Have you ever called a massage guy for your wife knowing that he will f.ck her?
If so, how did you convince her?
Did she like it?
Did you repeat it?

Thanks
Have you and your wife talked about it or are you just trying to set something up with hopes it leads to more

Reactions: toolman2c
The exchange site allows members to list themselves as seeking therapeutic/relaxation or sensual/tantric/erotic-level massages, along with the gender they are seeking and their desired age range.

View attachment 1283553

We generally look for males who are seeking both men and women. The site allows for chatting, and private pictures can be shared.

We like the exchange site and have had good luck with it so far. Based on our experience, I would say we have had more successful meets from the exchange site than the lifestyle site.
That is good to know and a great way to break the ice and see if she wants to take it further.