Matthew - his 2nd cumming

xxxcouplexxx

Couple
Gold member
Dec 30, 2016
UK
This little tale is in response to those of you who wanted to hear about my, unplanned, second experience with Matthew. (If you haven't seen the first one look in our thread Becky the first time).

Last edited:
Reactions: genuinepleasure
Firstly, I should say that when we initially decided to try the ‘hotwife’ lifestyle we set a few guidelines regarding the guys that we would invite to join us. Foremost amongst these rules were 1) we wouldn't invite anyone we knew, so no friends or work colleagues and 2) all the guys we met would be on a strict one-off basis, no repeating the experience and so no chance of me becoming emotionally involved with them.

Well we broke rule 1 with the first guy we invited to fuck me. Matthew worked with my husband and as I stated at the beginning I had more than a few reservations about that. However, we did stick to rule 2, until we encountered an unplanned situation....

It was just before Christmas, a few months after Matthew had fucked me for my first hotwife experience, and we had gone to my husband’s annual Xmas party. I was somewhat apprehensive as I knew Matthew would be there but he behaved perfectly normally and apart from saying hello and smiling he didn’t really speak to me. A couple of hours and a few drinks in to the evening and all that had happened was that my husband had sneaked a couple of photos of me showing my stocking tops and I was just starting to relax when, seeing me standing along, Matthew came over to speak to me....

PIC0004.jpg

“I wanted to thank you for that night Becky”, he told me quietly, “if you ever want to do it again just let me know.”.

I blushed furiously as my pussy tingled at the thought of Matthew fucking me again and mumbled something unintelligible in response before moving away as quickly as I could towards my husband. He could see my discomfort and when he asked me what was the matter I told him what Matthew had said.

“So, do you want him to fuck you again?” he asked me softly.

I nodded.

“Well go tell him” he grinned, “and then go find somewhere quiet”.

I didn’t wait to be told again but just went to find Matthew amongst the crowd. He grinned broadly when I leant close to him and whispered in his ear then he told me to wait 5 minutes before discretely following him out of the side door….

It was a very mild evening as I nervously stepped outside, hoping no-one had seen me leave. Before I had gone more than a couple of steps I was pulled me into the shadows and Matthew’s mouth found mine his tongue pushing greedily between my lips. Then just as quickly he pulled away leaving me slightly breathless,

“Not here” he whispered as he led me towards the rear of the car park and between a gap in the hedge.

Safely out of sight we moved around two outbuildings before we stopped and Matthew kissed me again. I responded eagerly wrapping my arms about his neck as his hands started to explore my tits, cupping and groping them through my top and teasing my nipples into hard throbbing points. Gradually he slid his hands down my body and onto my thighs, easing up my skirt and caressing across the tops of my stockings.

My thighs parted immediately as his hand slid between them, stroking my dripping slit through the thin material of my panties and teasing my sensitive clit. It was only a matter of seconds before Matthew quickly had me squirming and gasping, his agile fingers rubbing my clitoris until I couldn’t hold back and came hard, clinging to him my face buried in his shoulder to stifle my moans of pleasure.

Still breathing heavily, I let go of Matthew and squatted down in front of him, looking up and smiling as I fumbled at the front of his trousers, tugging them open and freeing his cock into my waiting hand. I pumped it several times enjoying the hardness before sliding my mouth over the engorged head and swallowing several inches of rigid prick. Covering his dick with spit I worked my lips down and up on Matthew’s shaft, enjoying the husky sounds of his pleasure that reached my ears.

I wasn’t allowed to linger for very long though and he was soon pulling me to my feet, his cock slipping from between my lips as I stood up. Hurriedly I slid my panties down and off as Matthew ripped open a foil packet and rolled a condom onto his erection. I barely had time to place my foot on a nearby empty crate and open my legs before Matthew was pushing his cock up into my dripping pussy. All I could do was lean back against the wall, hands on his shoulders, and groan softly as he entered me in a single thrust. There was no finesse or intimacy, it was fucking plain and simple, every thrust pushing me against the wall and lifting me onto my toes and it was just a matter of minutes before Matthew was burying his cock all the way in me, groaning softly, the pair of us shuddering as we came together.

It took a minute to regain my composure and adjust my slightly dishevelled appearance as Matthew zipped himself up after disposing of the condom. We made our way back to the party, entering singly, me back via the side door while he went around the front. I half expected everyone to be looking at me as if they knew what I’d been doing but fortunately no one seemed to have noticed apart from my husband who looked at me with a questioning grin. I made my way across to him and, as discretely as I could, I smiled and handed him my panties.

"fortunately no one seemed to have noticed"

I think everyone noticed. A woman has a certain look after sex.

You know when a guy enters a room and he is married, like a flashing neon. Same thing.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx

You know when a guy enters a room and he is married, like a flashing neon. Same thing.
Oh god I hope not....is it really that obvious :eek: I thought I was being very discrete now you've got me worried that really did know.:oops:

Reactions: Berks56

Just thought about it and another good reason for condom's....I would have been mortified if I'd walked back in with semen running down my stockings....:eek::eek::eek:

Great story, sounds like you really enjoyed yourself, shame he didn't cum in you to complete your humiliation when you went back into the party

Great story, sounds like you really enjoyed yourself, shame he didn't cum in you to complete your humiliation when you went back into the party
Thanks Bob, I did enjoy it but I wouldn't have been to happy dripping cum down my legs for the rest of the night