Mature couple seek thick male.

paracufz

Couple
Jan 10, 2022
Mature couple in Northern NY are looking for a man to participate in cuckold play with us. He should be 6' tall or better and she prefers big men. She is interested in thick cocks as opposed to really long (she has had 10+ in the past) and he should be well informed on the cuckold scene. She likes to mildly humiliate her cuck and have him perform cleanup.
b3.jpg

We are 50's. She is not opposed to a younger guy but has limits... Probably not interested in under 20.

Mature couple in Northern NY are looking for a man to participate in cuckold play with us. He should be 6' tall or better and she prefers big men. She is interested in thick cocks as opposed to really long (she has had 10+ in the past) and he should be well informed on the cuckold scene. She likes to mildly humiliate her cuck and have him perform cleanup.
View attachment 710392
Mmmmmmmm

Hi
Where are you in upstate NY? I am in Rockland county and would be very interested in playing if you are close to where I am. She looks like she could use a good fucking and I'd love to suck on those big tits. You didn't mention any racial preferences but I want to say that I have a nice thick BBC. Would love to fuck her in front of your cuck. If interested email me at nep558@gmail.com.

Hi
Where are you in upstate NY? I am in Rockland county and would be very interested in playing if you are close to where I am. She looks like she could use a good fucking and I'd love to suck on those big tits. You didn't mention any racial preferences but I want to say that I have a nice thick BBC. Would love to fuck her in front of your cuck. If interested email me at nep558@gmail.com.
Well, we are right on the Canadian border so not so close but sounds nice anyway.

I'm so sorry you are probably at least six hours away. I wish you good luck with your search. Have fun.