May be happening tonight!

daytimecpl14l

Couple
Sep 6, 2016
My wife and I have played in the past. Started out with other couples but eventually we decided we liked MFM the best. We had one playmate that was her favorite. He was tall with a very long thin hard cock. She loved how hard he got for her. We played monthly with him for years but then Covid hit and she stopped. I finally convinced her to just meet with him for drinks tonight. Keeping my fingers crossed!

My wife and I have played in the past. Started out with other couples but eventually we decided we liked MFM the best. We had one playmate that was her favorite. He was tall with a very long thin hard cock. She loved how hard he got for her. We played monthly with him for years but then Covid hit and she stopped. I finally convinced her to just meet with him for drinks tonight. Keeping my fingers crossed!
If she wants more than a thin cock, she can have my thick BWC. 😉

Congratulation! I would like to see her dressed for to night :)

Reactions: pirahna104
I have same fantasy

Reactions: AndyCee777
I have same fantasy