Me, wife, her sister and her husband had a BIG talk ... I was grilled for answers

Aug 5, 2022
Ok well my wife's sister knows about us , and she wants the same for herself and her husband,
So she invited us over for a drink night at their house,
My wife let me know in advance it's to discuss this lifestyle we have because she wants the same thing.

Her husband is hesitant about it out of fears of her leaving him and being outed in public.

So my wife and I are sitting in one couch and they are Infront of us , with me having a few good strong drinks , my wife knows I need them to open up about our lifestyle, so she made sure I had a few before she started the conversation.
My wife just opened up and said " Ken " my husband is a Cuckold and loves it , especially all the attention he gets from my boyfriend, .

That got us all perked up and wow , he just opened his mouth and grasped,
I looked at him and said ' Yrs ' , I get a kick out of it and I actually do enjoy it all.

He asked me be serious about it, I said look Ken , this lifestyle is a lot of fun, I mean I love how it makes me feel, how they look having sex, how much bigger he is than I am , how good looking he is , and he is really a cool guy that I get along with.
When he comes over , we all have a few drinks to loosen us up, then she usually gets undressed first and gets on her knees in front of us both,
She always tugs on both of us and tells us to get undressed,
She knows I like watching them , but always gives me first play , not an orgasm ,
But just play to get me hard , then she moves on to him ,

She teases me by looking at me while his cock is getting sucked on and I get to watch this till he's hard as a rock .

Then we all move into the spare bedroom we have set up and they climb in bed ,
He stopped me and asked how this all started out as ,
I told him we were just wanting something new and read about it,
But anyways, they go at it for a while and somewhere in between I'll get in bed with them and start licking her all over , I like how glistening she gets when they are going at it a while,
She knows it's only a matter of time before I'm down there licking her out while he is still thrusting in her , and ask her how much she likes that .

I told Ken that I have been Bisexual since I was 13 , so getting close to another cock is nice for me and she knows I'm going to enjoy what I do for both of them.

He told me he's Not bisexual, so how can this work for them .
I told him , not to think of it this way , but to change his mind and think of how she would be having sex with her boyfriend and when they are done , and she wants you, then think of it like , she is giving YOU the sex she just had and was happy about, and NOW she wants YOU to be just as happy.

My wife told him at first I was nervous about it, not cause of the sex part , but because of the emotional part and how I thought she would fall in love with her boyfriend.
She told her sister that how we over came this was we only play together, so I don't have a chance to think this way , and her boyfriend from the start was completely ok with that.

He asked me about the " CUM " part , and if we use condoms or not , my wife looked at me and said you can answer this ,
So , Ken yrs he cums a LOT like a freaking teenager And it's clumpy like gummy-bears , then I said Yes I also eat it and love it .

Kens wife broke out and we all had a good laugh,
Seriously Ken , the cum was Given to my wife , it Now belongs to HER , and she can do whatever she wants with it , but always offers it to me first, she knows how I feel about this, and has Never denied me the opportunity, and Yes Ken I lick it out of her and I swallow it, this act actually bonds her to me more than her to him , because it was what he gave to Her , But she is Now giving to Me .
As far as sex goes , yes we still have sex even more than before cause she is on a higher level than before so I'm getting more sex too.

Our love is very strong and we won't let her boyfriend get between us, although " they " have way better sex than she n I do and even longer sex , the thing is He winds up going home and we are still together, she is allowed to stay at his place, but right now we are still only playing together as 4 of us .

I love chastity, I love when they Both put it on me , and recently we have beed doing a penis plug , with chastity,
So far only my wife will put it in my hole , but he has expressed interest in putting it in me , and this will add to my submission side I enjoy.
Otherwise she puts my ring on and he puts the cap on and locks it , then keeps the key till he leaves,
Positions , my favorite is them in missionary, so I can get behind him and eat his hole out ,
Ken let out a huge " What " , and my wife said yes Ken - this is something you might never do but my husband loves it , and this is the whole thing about this lifestyle, that the both of you Can enjoy what you want without any bad feelings about it, my husband loves laying there while I'm getting nailed In missionary position and just licking my boyfriend's asshole , it does slow him down cause of the position and not wanting to knock hubbies teeth out , but I always know when he is eating his asshole, that I'm gonna get a massive load shot inside me and boyfriend does he throb and hubby can feel it and eats up even more .
When he eats my hole it feels so dam good and I know my boyfriend loves that feeling,
And have even let him and hubby have their own night together, and Ken let me tell you that my husband asshole is freely given to him and I have enjoyed watching the two of them fuck many times.

She said , Ken your wife asked us to talk to you about how We enjoy this lifestyle, not to team up on you , and I think we did exactly what She asked of us .

You don't have to do it, it has to come from Both of you,

I would never " Out " my husband outside in public or amongst friends, He is MY husband, I love him , I don't want him to feel bad or embarrassed, the Internet tells you to do that, but for us , we don't want that .
I love making love to my husband, and love having Sex with my boyfriend, we don't mix the two .

Ken's wife didn't say much that night , but she said the seed was planted and we can only wait now .

We went home and had pretty Damm good sex that night ,
I know Ken will be thinking about it all now .