Meet my fiancée

Cuck4M

Male
Dec 31, 2022
Hey everybody , first of all Happy New Years. I am new on this site, and new to this sort of thing, this is my fiancée and gf of over 8 years For me it all started when I caught her cheating on me around 3 years ago, it was a painful thing to go through and almost destroyed our relationship but we got passed it and she said it was a one time thing. Now that the pain has passed, all I can think about is watching her with other men, at this point I enjoy showing her off to other men who find her as delightful as I do. It’s always great seeing the attention she gets when we go out.
If you are interested in getting to know her better let’s chat!

Last edited:
Hey everybody , first of all Happy New Years. I am new on this site, and new to this sort of thing, this is my fiancée and gf of over 8 years For me it all started when I caught her cheating on me around 3 years ago, it was a painful thing to go through and almost destroyed our relationship but we got passed it and she said it was a one time thing. Now that the pain has passed, all I can think about is watching her with other men, at this point I enjoy showing her off to other men who find her as delightful as I do. It’s always great seeing the attention she gets when we go out.
wow she is a goddess 😍 hope to know her

Reactions: Cuck4M
Where ya from, I'd love to get to know her

Hi Dear I m sameerdewan from India an independent FWB Bull For Cuckold couples and Single Ladies. If you are interested so we can chat .Plz check my profile.