Meeting bull for the first time

Thanks for the picture. It’s a very anxious time as this is the closest we have ever been to this happening. But feel it’s the right thing to do for her. He seems like a really good guy which makes it a little easier.

Thanks for the picture. It’s a very anxious time as this is the closest we have ever been to this happening. But feel it’s the right thing to do for her. He seems like a really good guy which makes it a little easier.
yes he was a gentleman....he knew what we were looking for...he was confident and not pushy...it let things happin at my speed....and he was soooo good I bed...
that is what I look for in a bullnT_5n3v4ref9rr2ubs7ahkr7hkn_600.jpg

why just u....the wife should have the final say...it seems to me that u want to find a reason to back out

The potential guy has asked me to meet him privately for a drink or coffee first, not sure why. My guess he wants to get to know her through me first. But you are correct she wil have the final say if and how much we will do.
He may also sense I am nervous and wants me to feel more comfortable before meeting her? I do not see me looking for reason to back out of this but this meet is more about getting to know each other and more at ease with becoming a cuckold.

The potential guy has asked me to meet him privately for a drink or coffee first, not sure why. My guess he wants to get to know her through me first. But you are correct she wil have the final say if and how much we will do.
He may also sense I am nervous and wants me to feel more comfortable before meeting her? I do not see me looking for reason to back out of this but this meet is more about getting to know each other and more at ease with becoming a cuckold.

My wife reminded me of a bull we met back in 2004. He contacted us online and had a very regimented list of requirements. His first was to meet me alone at a downtown bar for a drink. We thought it was really strange, but my wife was intrigued by this man and wanted to pursue a connection. So, I did as he requested and met him alone as my wife stayed home. I also brought along a series of very graphic images of my wife that he had specifically requested the pose he wanted to see her in.

After we met, he wanted to follow me home to meet my wife. He fucked her that afternoon and, for the next four years, pretty regularly.

He later told us he always met the husband alone in a public setting to ensure that the potential cuck was submissive and not a psycho. He said a cuck husband following his specific orders demonstrates his submissive nature toward a bull.

He was the only guy we have ever had to meet me first. Normally, everyone meets us as a couple or my wife alone first.

My wife reminded me of a bull we met back in 2004. He contacted us online and had a very regimented list of requirements. His first was to meet me alone at a downtown bar for a drink. We thought it was really strange, but my wife was intrigued by this man and wanted to pursue a connection. So, I did as he requested and met him alone as my wife stayed home. I also brought along a series of very graphic images of my wife that he had specifically requested the pose he wanted to see her in.

After we met, he wanted to follow me home to meet my wife. He fucked her that afternoon and, for the next four years, pretty regularly.

He later told us he always met the husband alone in a public setting to ensure that the potential cuck was submissive and not a psycho. He said a cuck husband following his specific orders demonstrates his submissive nature toward a bull.

He was the only guy we have ever had to meet me first. Normally, everyone meets us as a couple or my wife alone first.
Thank you for taking the time for such an insightful reply. So far her potential bull has said if I am more enthusiastic my wife will see a deeper desire in me and would hopefully then let nature take its course. I already feel very submissive to him and would look forward to following both their wishes especially my wife’s.
I think he also senses my nervousness and just wants to provide me an opportunity to just get to know the guy who wants to fuck my wife. Although I am nervous I do feel a sense of calm when I chat with him.
Thanks again.

Just a quick update as things have progressed slightly. After meeting the potential bull I found he was a really nice guy and I still stay in touch with him.
He suggested I let any relationships Nancy has with potential men to grow naturally. I should gently encourage but not push.
A few months ago nancy met a guy through her volunteer work. Have not met him but sounds like a good guy. I would only ask about him occasionally.
Yesterday Nancy asked if he could stop by the house to drop off a gift. I said sure that would be nice. I was not able to stay but he came by and spent some casual time with her. When I got home I just asked how her day went and was told of her visit. I listened asked a few questions and reminded her to send him a thank you for the gift he dropped off. He is in his early 40’s and single.
Been thinking of making having Nancy ask him out for a New Years drink?
Really enjoy the small steps and getting more comfortable with my submissive side. So nice to hear her talk about another man as well.

Just a quick update as things have progressed slightly. After meeting the potential bull I found he was a really nice guy and I still stay in touch with him.
He suggested I let any relationships Nancy has with potential men to grow naturally. I should gently encourage but not push.
A few months ago nancy met a guy through her volunteer work. Have not met him but sounds like a good guy. I would only ask about him occasionally.
Yesterday Nancy asked if he could stop by the house to drop off a gift. I said sure that would be nice. I was not able to stay but he came by and spent some casual time with her. When I got home I just asked how her day went and was told of her visit. I listened asked a few questions and reminded her to send him a thank you for the gift he dropped off. He is in his early 40’s and single.
Been thinking of making having Nancy ask him out for a New Years drink?
Really enjoy the small steps and getting more comfortable with my submissive side. So nice to hear her talk about another man as well.
Should suggest she go stop by his house to deliver a thank you card, as it always means more in person.

Reactions: wormwood
Maybe the thank-you card should be tucked into her bra or panties and she should let him know that he has to find it haha...

Thank you that’s a really good idea. I will make sure to ask her if she has thank you cards.
Maybe the thank-you card should be tucked into her bra or panties and she should let him know that he has to find it haha...
That would be great if she would. I am hoping for at least a long hug and a kiss between them.

Last edited:
Reactions: wormwood
As mentioned above it felt my nervousness and wanted to make sure I was really ok with this and then be able to encourage my wife.
You are better off both meeting him. So you can discuss your thoughts. She is the one sleeping with him. She is the primary person in this. Don’t overthink everything. All you will do is confuse yourself even more than it appears you already are. Just relax.