Meeting people randomly...in real life.

My wife and I have been in this lifestyle for a few years now. We have had multiple mfm experiences, but all of them have been extremely disappointing. We have only met people that we met through swinger sites.. etc. We want to start meeting random people in public, but that's a very difficult subject to just bring up out of thin air. Striking up conversations with strangers is challenging enough...let alone talking about sharing your wife...etc. Any suggestions on how to do this? We've tried going to swingers clubs too, that has failed miserable as well. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
My wife and I have been in this lifestyle for a few years now. We have had multiple mfm experiences, but all of them have been extremely disappointing. We have only met people that we met through swinger sites.. etc. We want to start meeting random people in public, but that's a very difficult subject to just bring up out of thin air. Striking up conversations with strangers is challenging enough...let alone talking about sharing your wife...etc. Any suggestions on how to do this? We've tried going to swingers clubs too, that has failed miserable as well. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
We have been inactive since COVID hit. Prior to that, over a 2+ year period, we had 6 mostly great experiences. That took 2 to 5 face to face meetings with I believe 24 candidates. Wadding through that is why my wife is not keen on resuming when the virus goes away.

Reactions: Handyman61
You have my complete sympathy, as I know exactly what hassle your two have gone through. I know from many years of experience in girlfriend and wife sharing that finding other men to fuck your woman is not easy. Bars are an uncertain and unromantic place to look. We found swingers, swinger parties, and most adult hotels a waste of time—worse still, often a bad time. Sex websites do list many men eager to fuck, but many are sleazy and too eager. Friends are a little difficult because they know your other friends and family and they might not be your friends in the future. The optimal male buddy was one I knew well, but who wasn't intertwined with the rest of our friends. We had many wonderful MMF threesomes this way, but with everyone moving, they ended.

We were eager for more good times, so we were still on the hunt for new men. We tried a variation on the personal ad: a request for someone to help me photograph my wife. This work very well, indeed. The ad stated that I was trying to take boudoir photos of my wife, but I needed the help of a good photographer. We received at least eight answers to this ad and we invited half of them over, one at a time, for one night of photo fun. Our plan was to have my wife answer the door in a sexy, although not a too revealing outfit, usually a silk blouse and a short skirt and heels.

Next, we would show him some of the photos of her in lingerie that I had taken. The first dozen photos in the album were very revealing and soon they showed all, while the end included X-rated pictures, including photos of her with other men. After sitting with him and showing him only the first half of the photos, she and I both left the room, leaving him alone with the book, while we went off to get some drinks and snacks for all of us. This gave him time to stare at the last photos in the album. When we returned we would talk about backdrops and lighting. Once we decided on a course of action, she would go off and change into some lingerie. She then pranced around in increasingly revealing outfits, until she was completely naked.

Our code for her letting know if she wanted to be fucked by him was for her to tell me that she wished she had bought the red panties and bra set at the store earlier that day. If I didn't approve of the fellow, I would say that we could buy a different bra later. More than half of the time, she lamented not buying the lingerie. She surprised me with her choices; it wasn't always the most handsome or well-built man that she would to open her legs to; mercy fucks from her were more common than I would have ever expected.

I started taking all the photos, with him holding the lights or offering advice. But at some point, I would hand him the camera. I would ask him to take close-ups of her breast and pussy, as I held the lights. While he was snapping away, she would ask him if he thought her pussy lips were too small, which then led to him complementing her pussy. Often, he would slyly fondle her, while pretending to adjust her outfit.

While I made a trip to the bathroom, she told him that being naked in front of him had made her unbearably horny, and then she asked if he would be willing to make love to her, if I approved. They often said yes, but not always. When I returned to the room, she would ask me if I wanted to take some action photos of her and our photographer friend. And I never said no.

We found my first bull on craigslist when that was still allowed. Had to sift thru hundreds and I mean hundreds of replies. Finally whittled it down and down and we were extremely lucky we met David (pic in avatar) who met all the requirements and is a super nice guy. Second bull we met on vacation in Hilton Head, he sat next to me at the pool and you couldn't help but notice his big bulge. I invited him to happy hour in our room and the rest is history.
They are still my bulls 4 years late.

All I can say is take your time and find the RIGHT guy. It takes time ...

Reactions: btweets
You have my complete sympathy, as I know exactly what hassle your two have gone through. I know from many years of experience in girlfriend and wife sharing that finding other men to fuck your woman is not easy. Bars are an uncertain and unromantic place to look. We found swingers, swinger parties, and most adult hotels a waste of time—worse still, often a bad time. Sex websites do list many men eager to fuck, but many are sleazy and too eager. Friends are a little difficult because they know your other friends and family and they might not be your friends in the future. The optimal male buddy was one I knew well, but who wasn't intertwined with the rest of our friends. We had many wonderful MMF threesomes this way, but with everyone moving, they ended.

We were eager for more good times, so we were still on the hunt for new men. We tried a variation on the personal ad: a request for someone to help me photograph my wife. This work very well, indeed. The ad stated that I was trying to take boudoir photos of my wife, but I needed the help of a good photographer. We received at least eight answers to this ad and we invited half of them over, one at a time, for one night of photo fun. Our plan was to have my wife answer the door in a sexy, although not a too revealing outfit, usually a silk blouse and a short skirt and heels.

Next, we would show him some of the photos of her in lingerie that I had taken. The first dozen photos in the album were very revealing and soon they showed all, while the end included X-rated pictures, including photos of her with other men. After sitting with him and showing him only the first half of the photos, she and I both left the room, leaving him alone with the book, while we went off to get some drinks and snacks for all of us. This gave him time to stare at the last photos in the album. When we returned we would talk about backdrops and lighting. Once we decided on a course of action, she would go off and change into some lingerie. She then pranced around in increasingly revealing outfits, until she was completely naked.

Our code for her letting know if she wanted to be fucked by him was for her to tell me that she wished she had bought the red panties and bra set at the store earlier that day. If I didn't approve of the fellow, I would say that we could buy a different bra later. More than half of the time, she lamented not buying the lingerie. She surprised me with her choices; it wasn't always the most handsome or well-built man that she would to open her legs to; mercy fucks from her were more common than I would have ever expected.

I started taking all the photos, with him holding the lights or offering advice. But at some point, I would hand him the camera. I would ask him to take close-ups of her breast and pussy, as I held the lights. While he was snapping away, she would ask him if he thought her pussy lips were too small, which then led to him complementing her pussy. Often, he would slyly fondle her, while pretending to adjust her outfit.

While I made a trip to the bathroom, she told him that being naked in front of him had made her unbearably horny, and then she asked if he would be willing to make love to her, if I approved. They often said yes, but not always. When I returned to the room, she would ask me if I wanted to take some action photos of her and our photographer friend. And I never said no.
“She surprised me with her choices;”
Life is like a box of chocolates….😂
Your wife will know exactly what she’s gonna get when I walk through the door with my camera 😈

Reactions: Jon Day
Pubs and hotel bars are great for random hook ups. You'll have more success if she looks like she's alone and you can watch her getting hit on and flirting from a safe distance. Then if she finds someone she likes she can introduce you. She's unlikely to get hit on if you are besides her - good luck and have fun xx

We’ve never had any trouble finding a guy or a couple going out at the clubs. I’m confident that’s it’s mostly because of Robin, she’s just too hot and sexy and is an expert flirt, and she’s all of those even when she isn’t trying to be!

Meeting random people is usually left up to wife, usually starts with a guy flirting with wife and wife flirting back usually exchanges numbers and then chatting or texting. At that point she will bring up the life style she is in and then goes from there. It may be difficult at times using swinger sites or Radom's

I’m here in the Florida Keys enjoying fantasy fest this weekend. Would be a great time to meet

Yes real life

Come visit my job. I’m already a flirt. If she is as well, we will know pretty quick if we are open to playing