Mercy fuck

Mocha wife

Couple
Gold member
Apr 3, 2021
kansas
My wife in her late 20s was working as a receptionist in a physical therapy office for 4 years. Over that time she had got to know one of the therapists very well, best friends at work. My wife and I had gone on couple dates with him and his wife and we both went over to each other's house for cookouts and social gatherings. One night my wife came home looking kind of sad. She told me later that night she noticed John sad at the office only smiling when he was with a patient, she waited till the end of work to go talk to him. He said their anniversary was coming up and he was sad cause things are not like he thought they would be or imagine, after she pressured him a little more for details he said for some time now years they hadn't had sex cause of a medical conditions she has. He told wife he missed the feeling of being intimate with a woman and the feeling of sex, he said he has thought about it but not sure he could do it that is have sex with someone one else other than wife. After a week she came back home and said he seems a little bit better but he is still depressed she could tell she kind of said something that eluded to if she could she would help him out, the next day before i left to work i got my kiss by the door and then i told her It would be great if she help her friend out. With a smile on her face she closed the door and got ready for work. She went to work that day ask him if they could eat lunch together she wanted to ask him something, so during lunch she ask if he was still down he said yes but he would get over it, then the wife ask him if she could help. She said he stop eating look at her and was like what, wife said i can help and she would never tell, He said pretty face that he couldn't cause she was married even thought he thought she was beautiful but he couldn't. She told him again she would help out and the offer still stands if he changed his mind and add husband has all ready gave his blissing on it. He ask again what she told him we had talk about it and he said it was ok. well for the rest of the week nothing was spoken about it again till i got a text on the weekend from John he was beating around the bush a lot but finally ask if i did say it was ok if wife had sex with him. I told him yes it was ok and it would be discrete about it. I showed wife the text and we both got excited and had really hot fun that night, thinking when were and how it would all take place. On Monday she said he came in with a smile and seem happy but no mention about sex or anything it was getting late in the day when he came up to her and said he had thought about it and wanted to but was nervous about it she said its ok take your time. Mondays are busy days for with with all the paper work so one by one everyone left the office till John came up and said he was about to go and he would lock up since she would be the only one in office. He came up to her as she stood up from the desk to give her a hug but this time it was a closer longer hug wife said she pulled her head off his shoulders to look at him and he was still hugging her tight then she moved closer to his face and she gave him a kiss on the lips. Then he gave her a kiss staying longer till wife started to slip some tongue in his mouth and then they were full on kissing hard. she said his hands started to move all over her back touching her ass and rubbing it as they kiss. Then a hand went up her scrubs and he was touching her breast over her bra she reached down and felt his cock thru his scrubs she said it felt so hard good it made her kiss him even deeper.. After they broke away from kissing John to wife by the hand and led her to the therapy room over to a big therapy table used to stretch people out they started kissing again with him pulling up her top pulling it off her then taking off her bra after seeing her had nipples he went down on them sucking them and licking them then he started to tug off her bottoms and pulling down her panties. after they were most of the way down wife said he took her by the hips and got her up on the table then pulled them all the way off pushed her back and went right between her legs straight for her pussy, she said he was licking her deep and lapping up her wet pussy. he did that till wife had her first orgasm on the table with her legs over his shoulders, wife got up and started kissing him pulling of his pants and under ware till his hard cock pop out. Then she went down on her knees licking his tip and shaft and when she open up to put in her mouth she look up at him and took it all in. she said it wasn't long before he had his eyes closed moaning trying to control him self, when he grab her head with two hands and started moving her head back and forth till he was telling her he was about to cum she stayed on him sucking his cock till he blew his load in her mouth. Wife gave him a little break by sucking and licking his balls gently stroking his cock to keep it hard when his breathing calm back down she got up off her knees and bent over the table and told John to take her. Wife said he got behind her rubbed his head around her pussy playing with it till his tip was nice and wet then he slip it in, said said he let out another big moan and started to tell her how good her pussy felt around his cock. John started fucking her hard from behind with wife encouraging him to give it to her hard and deeper till he was full on pounding her. Wife said as he worked up to Cumming again she told him to fuck her and don't stop she wanted to feel his cum in her. John took her by the hips pounded as hard as he could till he was dumping his load deep into her pussy. he collapse on wife's back with his cock still in her and she said they stayed that way till he went soft. As they got dressed they kissed some more and eventually walk out together, when wife got home i was in the kitchen getting ready to start dinner when she came in and motion me to come in the other room so others couldn't see I said what is it she pulled down her scrubs till i could see her black panties it had big spot of cum in them. I said holly fuck you guys did it she smiled and said yes.. Bed time couldn't come quick enough to get all the details of what had happen

My wife in her late 20s was working as a receptionist in a physical therapy office for 4 years. Over that time she had got to know one of the therapists very well, best friends at work. My wife and I had gone on couple dates with him and his wife and we both went over to each other's house for cookouts and social gatherings. One night my wife came home looking kind of sad. She told me later that night she noticed John sad at the office only smiling when he was with a patient, she waited till the end of work to go talk to him. He said their anniversary was coming up and he was sad cause things are not like he thought they would be or imagine, after she pressured him a little more for details he said for some time now years they hadn't had sex cause of a medical conditions she has. He told wife he missed the feeling of being intimate with a woman and the feeling of sex, he said he has thought about it but not sure he could do it that is have sex with someone one else other than wife. After a week she came back home and said he seems a little bit better but he is still depressed she could tell she kind of said something that eluded to if she could she would help him out, the next day before i left to work i got my kiss by the door and then i told her It would be great if she help her friend out. With a smile on her face she closed the door and got ready for work. She went to work that day ask him if they could eat lunch together she wanted to ask him something, so during lunch she ask if he was still down he said yes but he would get over it, then the wife ask him if she could help. She said he stop eating look at her and was like what, wife said i can help and she would never tell, He said pretty face that he couldn't cause she was married even thought he thought she was beautiful but he couldn't. She told him again she would help out and the offer still stands if he changed his mind and add husband has all ready gave his blissing on it. He ask again what she told him we had talk about it and he said it was ok. well for the rest of the week nothing was spoken about it again till i got a text on the weekend from John he was beating around the bush a lot but finally ask if i did say it was ok if wife had sex with him. I told him yes it was ok and it would be discrete about it. I showed wife the text and we both got excited and had really hot fun that night, thinking when were and how it would all take place. On Monday she said he came in with a smile and seem happy but no mention about sex or anything it was getting late in the day when he came up to her and said he had thought about it and wanted to but was nervous about it she said its ok take your time. Mondays are busy days for with with all the paper work so one by one everyone left the office till John came up and said he was about to go and he would lock up since she would be the only one in office. He came up to her as she stood up from the desk to give her a hug but this time it was a closer longer hug wife said she pulled her head off his shoulders to look at him and he was still hugging her tight then she moved closer to his face and she gave him a kiss on the lips. Then he gave her a kiss staying longer till wife started to slip some tongue in his mouth and then they were full on kissing hard. she said his hands started to move all over her back touching her ass and rubbing it as they kiss. Then a hand went up her scrubs and he was touching her breast over her bra she reached down and felt his cock thru his scrubs she said it felt so hard good it made her kiss him even deeper.. After they broke away from kissing John to wife by the hand and led her to the therapy room over to a big therapy table used to stretch people out they started kissing again with him pulling up her top pulling it off her then taking off her bra after seeing her had nipples he went down on them sucking them and licking them then he started to tug off her bottoms and pulling down her panties. after they were most of the way down wife said he took her by the hips and got her up on the table then pulled them all the way off pushed her back and went right between her legs straight for her pussy, she said he was licking her deep and lapping up her wet pussy. he did that till wife had her first orgasm on the table with her legs over his shoulders, wife got up and started kissing him pulling of his pants and under ware till his hard cock pop out. Then she went down on her knees licking his tip and shaft and when she open up to put in her mouth she look up at him and took it all in. she said it wasn't long before he had his eyes closed moaning trying to control him self, when he grab her head with two hands and started moving her head back and forth till he was telling her he was about to cum she stayed on him sucking his cock till he blew his load in her mouth. Wife gave him a little break by sucking and licking his balls gently stroking his cock to keep it hard when his breathing calm back down she got up off her knees and bent over the table and told John to take her. Wife said he got behind her rubbed his head around her pussy playing with it till his tip was nice and wet then he slip it in, said said he let out another big moan and started to tell her how good her pussy felt around his cock. John started fucking her hard from behind with wife encouraging him to give it to her hard and deeper till he was full on pounding her. Wife said as he worked up to Cumming again she told him to fuck her and don't stop she wanted to feel his cum in her. John took her by the hips pounded as hard as he could till he was dumping his load deep into her pussy. he collapse on wife's back with his cock still in her and she said they stayed that way till he went soft. As they got dressed they kissed some more and eventually walk out together, when wife got home i was in the kitchen getting ready to start dinner when she came in and motion me to come in the other room so others couldn't see I said what is it she pulled down her scrubs till i could see her black panties it had big spot of cum in them. I said holly fuck you guys did it she smiled and said yes.. Bed time couldn't come quick enough to get all the details of what had happen
Would love to read this but it's pretty much unreadable. Could you use some paragraphs? It would make this story more enjoyable. Not trying to be too critical or anything but I just keep getting lost while attempting to follow along. Thank you for posting this and I hope you can edit it.

Would love to read this but it's pretty much unreadable. Could you use some paragraphs? It would make this story more enjoyable. Not trying to be too critical or anything but I just keep getting lost while attempting to follow along. Thank you for posting this and I hope you can edit it.
Agreed - no criticism of the content but a solid block of text is hard to work through. I gave up part way through even though I was interested in the story x

This might help a little.....not my story but enjoyed reading....

My wife in her late 20s was working as a receptionist in a physical therapy office for 4 years. Over that time she had got to know one of the therapists very well, best friends at work. My wife and I had gone on couple dates with him and his wife and we both went over to each other's house for cookouts and social gatherings. One night my wife came home looking kind of sad. She told me later that night she noticed John sad at the office only smiling when he was with a patient, she waited till the end of work to go talk to him. He said their anniversary was coming up and he was sad cause things are not like he thought they would be or imagine, after she pressured him a little more for details he said for some time now years they hadn't had sex cause of a medical conditions she has. He told wife he missed the feeling of being intimate with a woman and the feeling of sex, he said he has thought about it but not sure he could do it that is have sex with someone one else other than wife.

After a week she came back home and said he seems a little bit better but he is still depressed she could tell she kind of said something that eluded to if she could she would help him out, the next day before i left to work i got my kiss by the door and then i told her It would be great if she help her friend out. With a smile on her face she closed the door and got ready for work. She went to work that day ask him if they could eat lunch together she wanted to ask him something, so during lunch she ask if he was still down he said yes but he would get over it, then the wife ask him if she could help. She said he stop eating look at her and was like what, wife said i can help and she would never tell, He said pretty face that he couldn't cause she was married even thought he thought she was beautiful but he couldn't. She told him again she would help out and the offer still stands if he changed his mind and add husband has all ready gave his blissing on it. He ask again what she told him we had talk about it and he said it was ok.

well for the rest of the week nothing was spoken about it again till i got a text on the weekend from John he was beating around the bush a lot but finally ask if i did say it was ok if wife had sex with him. I told him yes it was ok and it would be discrete about it. I showed wife the text and we both got excited and had really hot fun that night, thinking when were and how it would all take place.

On Monday she said he came in with a smile and seem happy but no mention about sex or anything it was getting late in the day when he came up to her and said he had thought about it and wanted to but was nervous about it she said its ok take your time.

Mondays are busy days for with with all the paper work so one by one everyone left the office till John came up and said he was about to go and he would lock up since she would be the only one in office. He came up to her as she stood up from the desk to give her a hug but this time it was a closer longer hug wife said she pulled her head off his shoulders to look at him and he was still hugging her tight then she moved closer to his face and she gave him a kiss on the lips. Then he gave her a kiss staying longer till wife started to slip some tongue in his mouth and then they were full on kissing hard. she said his hands started to move all over her back touching her ass and rubbing it as they kiss. Then a hand went up her scrubs and he was touching her breast over her bra she reached down and felt his cock thru his scrubs she said it felt so hard good it made her kiss him even deeper..

After they broke away from kissing John to wife by the hand and led her to the therapy room over to a big therapy table used to stretch people out they started kissing again with him pulling up her top pulling it off her then taking off her bra after seeing her had nipples he went down on them sucking them and licking them then he started to tug off her bottoms and pulling down her panties. after they were most of the way down wife said he took her by the hips and got her up on the table then pulled them all the way off pushed her back and went right between her legs straight for her pussy, she said he was licking her deep and lapping up her wet pussy. he did that till wife had her first orgasm on the table with her legs over his shoulders, wife got up and started kissing him pulling of his pants and under ware till his hard cock pop out. Then she went down on her knees licking his tip and shaft and when she open up to put in her mouth she look up at him and took it all in. she said it wasn't long before he had his eyes closed moaning trying to control him self, when he grab her head with two hands and started moving her head back and forth till he was telling her he was about to cum she stayed on him sucking his cock till he blew his load in her mouth.

Wife gave him a little break by sucking and licking his balls gently stroking his cock to keep it hard when his breathing calm back down she got up off her knees and bent over the table and told John to take her. Wife said he got behind her rubbed his head around her pussy playing with it till his tip was nice and wet then he slip it in, said said he let out another big moan and started to tell her how good her pussy felt around his cock. John started fucking her hard from behind with wife encouraging him to give it to her hard and deeper till he was full on pounding her. Wife said as he worked up to Cumming again she told him to fuck her and don't stop she wanted to feel his cum in her. John took her by the hips pounded as hard as he could till he was dumping his load deep into her pussy. he collapse on wife's back with his cock still in her and she said they stayed that way till he went soft.

As they got dressed they kissed some more and eventually walk out together, when wife got home i was in the kitchen getting ready to start dinner when she came in and motion me to come in the other room so others couldn't see I said what is it she pulled down her scrubs till i could see her black panties it had big spot of cum in them. I said holly fuck you guys did it she smiled and said yes.. Bed time couldn't come quick enough to get all the details of what had happen

I read it just fine.

Reactions: Mocha wife
I wish I could smash that thick ass booty

I'm sure quite a few of us have given a guy a mercy fuck at some point, I know I have a few times. The most recent was our neighbour John. When hubby told me he'd not had a fuck in over two years (since his wife died) I did feel sorry for him. The fact that he's quite dishy and twenty years younger than me did help too though lol.
As it turned out, he was a good fuck so we've carried on fucking regularly - who says there's no reward for a little charity xx

Mercy fucks are far more common than most imagine. I was often surprised by my first wife picking some hapless fellow to allow between her legs.

Robert had been my boss for about two months. He disliked and feared me, which might be one in the same, starting on my first day at work. One day, however, the shit hit the fan in major way at work and he had to fix things fast or millions of dollars would be lost, along with his job. By the end of the work day, he had failed. Only a few of us remained to help him out. Eventually, it was just the two of us late into night and into the next morning. I didn't come up with the solution, but I did force him to try something new—over and over again. At 4:00am, he found the solution and saved his job. I went home to shower and shave and I showed up one hour late. Everyone assumed that I, too, had bailed on Robert. He didn't tell them otherwise, but from that day on he was my good friend, even after I quit.

One night, we joined Robert and his girlfriend/common-law-wife for dinner at their place. We had a great time and drank far too much. We had brought a bottle of wine and they had bought a bottle as well; we finished them all. At one point, Robert’s girlfriend/wife told us that she and Robert only had sex once a month, and that she would prefer never, but she had to indulge his horniness once a month. I was embarrassed for Robert, as he looked sick with shame. To make things worse, my wife told them how we could never go that long without sex, as we had sex every single night and several times on Saturday and Sunday.

On the way home, we talked about Robert’s raw deal. I asked if any of her girlfriends would be willing to help Robert out, say once a month, and I mentioned her loosest friend, Linda. This suggestion agitated my wife, and she told me that she would sooner fuck Robert once a month than let Linda get her claws on him once. Well, that was the seed. We talked about the possibility for months. Then one day, we decided that Robert should fuck my wife, but first we had to get his wife’s approval. I didn't look forward to asking her, as I was sure she not only decline our request, but would kick us out of her house. A few weeks later, we visited them again, but my wife offered to make the proposal to Robert's wife outside by saying that she and I were keen to try a threesome and we wondered if Robert could join us, as we both liked him and trusted him.

Robert’s girlfriend/wife was all for it, which surprised me. She said she felt such guilt for letting Robert down in this regard, as she had been much closer to being a nymphomaniac when they first got together; and that she would welcome all the sex my wife could throw his way. When the two women returned inside, Robert and I were talking cars. His girlfriend/wife interrupted us and just blurted out what they had been talking about, giving Robert permission to visit us for sex. His mouth fell open, and he didn't move or say a word. She had to convince him that it was not a prank.

We all settled on a plan: Robert and his wife would drive over to our town on Saturday morning, eat breakfast, drive to our place, leave Robert off, and Robert’s wife would go off and shop for a few hours before picking him up. At first, we did have threesomes with Robert, but as he was obvious beneficiary, I went out of my way to make sure he got the lion share of my wife's sexual attention and her pussy. Soon, they would fuck without me, as my job began requiring me to go in for half a day on Saturday morning. I loved this arrangement, as it was guaranteed to happen. Also, there was zero chance that she would get a disease from him or fall in love with him.

She always showered and dressed up before he arrived. I wanted her to answer the door naked, but she insisted on wearing some lingerie. (This was a big disagreement between us, as I thought that she was always overdressed.) One morning, Robert showed up an hour early. She was still in the shower. Robert and I were talking on the sofa when she emerged naked, save for the towel wrapped around her head. She was majorly embarrassed, which was odd considering that he had seen her naked so many times before and that was about to fuck her, as he had so many times before. Her shyness turned me on greatly, so I insisted that she join us on the sofa naked.

Soon, Robert was sucking her nipples, as she stood in front of him, while he sat on the edge of the sofa. I was standing behind her and I cupped up her breasts to offer them to Robert. I even did something that she seldom let me do: I got on my knees and licked her asshole from behind, while Robert nibbled on her breasts. She was squirming with delight and embarrassment. That was one of our best times with Robert.

Thank You, this was a very Hott Story! Lucky You and lucky guy!!

Reactions: Mocha wife