Meredith's First Fantasy Fulfilled...

RedVixen_StagNC

Couple
Gold member
Reaction score
Good Afternoon All,

My wife and I are newbies to the Hot Wife Lifestyle and we've enjoyed a few experiences so far. Some great memories, some forgetful disasters. You just don't know what you're getting sometimes until it starts happening. Anyway, besides being a fantasy to even be in this lifestyle and enjoying it and having that come true, she had one of her other fantasies come true last Friday evening.

Meredith made contact with a gentleman (named D) who lives in Chicago and frequents our area on business for a week at a time once a month. We picked him up from his hotel. Great guy, enjoyed meeting him and talking over dinner and drinks at a local watering hole. After the conversation, we decided we'd head back to his hotel room for some fun. We exited the bar/restaurant and headed to our vehicle. I unlocked the doors with my key fob and went to open the the door for her to get in and she said, "No, I think I am going to get in the back with D." She looked at me with that sexy grin and I opened the door for her to the back of our SUV and she slid in next to him. I came around and got in the vehicle and started it up. The hotel he was staying at was directly across the small highway from the bar/restaurant. Meredith said to me before I put the car in gear to pull out of the lot, "Honey, take us to the hotel via the "scenic" route."

That meant, take your time getting back to his hotel, lol... She had shared with me a while back that her getting acquainted in the backseat with someone while being driven around so I could watch in the rear view mirror was a fantasy of hers. Who am I to say no to that. So I pulled out of the lot and headed down the highway. Here, like so many places, there are long stretches of road with no overhead lighting. Perfect for the drive.

As I started the drive they were , they were cozied up next to each other talking. I had the mirror adjusted so I could see them perfectly. Further on down the road, the sounds of them chatting turned to sounds of them kissing. Meredith loves that passionate kissing. The kissing progressed to kissing with hands roaming. I saw his hands playing with her breasts and her hands rubbing his cock through his pants. I could see his bulge growing as they kissed and rubbed each other. The kisses moved to her neck area and her ears and her moans and sighs become more intense. After a few minutes of hitting her erogenous zones, she could no longer take it. She began opening his pants and pulling his cock out. I watched in the mirror as her head went down and her mouth slid onto his cock. She began giving him a blowjob he said he would never forget.

I drove down the highway as she enjoyed sucking his big cock. Watching her head bobbing up and down on his cock and hearing him moaning and talking to her about how good she sucked him was an extreme turn on. He couldn't help but notice how dripping wet she was. He could only take her sucking his cock for so long before he said he needed her to stop or he would fill her mouth. He asked her to take her pants off, which she did and he guided her back onto the seat and put his head between her legs and began eating her pussy. By the sounds of her moaning, sighing and talking, I could tell he was a good pussy eater. She looks at me through the mirror several times and smiled and winked at me. Not to mention verbally tell me how much she was enjoying his tongue.

When he was done, he straightened up and asked her if she wanted to ride him. She stated she thought he would never ask! I watched as he sat in the seat and she threw her one leg over and was squatting over him and began her descent onto and down his 8.5" cock. I could hear her groans as he began to slip into her soaking wet pussy. He used his hands to help support her as she slid down his big cock. All of a sudden, I could feel the vehicle rocking slightly as she began sliding up and down on his cock. I looked in the mirror and saw her and thinking how amazing it was to see her fucking him in our backseat. It felt weird as the car was moving and I could feel it bouncing at the same time.

Their moans of pleasure as they were fucking told me they certainly were enjoying the moment and I could see it all happening in the rear view mirror! I continued to ride down the highway as the many cars that were passing me and I wondered if any of them could tell what was going on in our vehicle. Our windows have a nice dark factory tint and it would be hard to see in unless you were really looking. Especially in the dark of night.

After she fucked him for a while he asked her to climb off and then get on all fours on the seat. She wasn't able to do all fours so she laid down with one knee on the seat, one leg on the floor and her upper body face down. He got behind her and slid his cock deep into her in what amounted to a modified doggie style position. I heard her gasp as he slid his big cock all the way in and I looked in the mirror and caught him in the beginning of fucking her good. The vehicle was now rocking from side to side as I drove down the road. I could really feel him fucking her good the way the vehicle was moving but could also hear it as his body slapped up against hers not to mention their grunts, groans and moans of pleasure.

During this deep fucking Meredith managed to utter out to me that she needed me to get her to his hotel room because she wanted better access to him and his cock and his hard fucking style she was loving. Being the loving husband I am, I absolutely got the vehicle headed to the hotel. But not before they were done fucking. Just as I was getting close to the road the hotel was on, I could hear her begin to cum and shortly there after heard him cum deep inside her. I pulled into the hotel parking lot and they began getting their clothes back on. We all got out and headed up to his room for a night we all would never forget!

Neither of them ever experienced having sex in a moving car...and I've never driven anyone around while they had sex either...lol.

This is the first of many fantasies we'll come to realize while enjoy the Hot Wife Lifestyle!

Last edited:
Good Afternoon All,

My wife and I are newbies to the Hot Wife Lifestyle and we've enjoyed a few experiences so far. Some great memories, some forgetful disasters. You just don't know what you're getting sometimes until it starts happening. Anyway, besides being a fantasy to even be in this lifestyle and enjoying it and having that come true, she had one of her other fantasies come true last Friday evening.

Meredith made contact with a gentleman (named D) who lives in Chicago and frequents our area on business for a week at a time once a month. We picked him up from his hotel. Great guy, enjoyed meeting him and talking over dinner and drinks at a local watering hole. After the conversation, we decided we'd head back to his hotel room for some fun. We exited the bar/restaurant and headed to our vehicle. I unlocked the doors with my key fob and went to open the the door for her to get in and she said, "No, I think I am going to get in the back with D." She looked at me with that sexy grin and I opened the door for her to the back of our SUV and she slid in next to him. I came around and got in the vehicle and started it up. The hotel he was staying at was directly across the small highway from the bar/restaurant. Meredith said to me before I put the car in gear to pull out of the lot, "Honey, take us to the hotel via the "scenic" route."

That meant, take your time getting back to his hotel, lol... She had shared with me a while back that her getting acquainted in the backseat with someone while being driven around so I could watch in the rear view mirror was a fantasy of hers. Who am I to say no to that. So I pulled out of the lot and headed down the highway. Here, like so many places, there are long stretches of road with no overhead lighting. Perfect for the drive.

As I started the drive they were , they were cozied up next to each other talking. I had the mirror adjusted so I could see them perfectly. Further on down the road, the sounds of them chatting turned to sounds of them kissing. Meredith loves that passionate kissing. The kissing progressed to kissing with hands roaming. I saw his hands playing with her breasts and her hands rubbing his cock through his pants. I could see his bulge growing as they kissed and rubbed each other. The kisses moved to her neck area and her ears and her moans and sighs become more intense. After a few minutes of hitting her erogenous zones, she could no longer take it. She began opening his pants and pulling his cock out. I watched in the mirror as her head went down and her mouth slid onto his cock. She began giving him a blowjob he said he would never forget.

I drove down the highway as she enjoyed sucking his big cock. Watching her head bobbing up and down on his cock and hearing him moaning and talking to her about how good she sucked him was an extreme turn on. He couldn't help but notice how dripping wet she was. He could only take her sucking his cock for so long before he said he needed her to stop or he would fill her mouth. He asked her to take her pants off, which she did and he guided her back onto the seat and put his head between her legs and began eating her pussy. By the sounds of her moaning, sighing and talking, I could tell he was a good pussy eater. She looks at me through the mirror several times and smiled and winked at me. Not to mention verbally tell me how much she was enjoying his tongue.

When he was done, he straightened up and asked her if she wanted to ride him. She stated she thought he would never ask! I watched as he sat in the seat and she threw her one leg over and was squatting over him and began her descent onto and down his 8.5" cock. I could hear her groans as he began to slip into her soaking wet pussy. He used his hands to help support her as she slid down his big cock. All of a sudden, I could feel the vehicle rocking slightly as she began sliding up and down on his cock. I looked in the mirror and saw her and thinking how amazing it was to see her fucking him in our backseat. It felt weird as the car was moving and I could feel it bouncing at the same time.

Their moans of pleasure as they were fucking told me they certainly were enjoying the moment and I could see it all happening in the rear view mirror! I continued to ride down the highway as the many cars that were passing me and I wondered if any of them could tell what was going on in our vehicle. Our windows have a nice dark factory tint and it would be hard to see in unless you were really looking. Especially in the dark of night.

After she fucked him for a while he asked her to climb off and then get on all fours on the seat. She wasn't able to do all fours so she laid down with one knee on the seat, one leg on the floor and her upper body face down. He got behind her and slid his cock deep into her in what amounted to a modified doggie style position. I heard her gasp as he slid his big cock all the way in and I looked in the mirror and caught him in the beginning of fucking her good. The vehicle was now rocking from side to side as I drove down the road. I could really feel him fucking her good the way the vehicle was moving but could also hear it as his body slapped up against hers not to mention their grunts, groans and moans of pleasure.

During this deep fucking Meredith managed to utter out to me that she needed me to get her to his hotel room because she wanted better access to him and his cock and his hard fucking style she was loving. Being the loving husband I am, I absolutely got the vehicle headed to the hotel. But not before they were done fucking. Just as I was getting close to the road the hotel was on, I could hear her begin to cum and shortly there after heard him cum deep inside her. I pulled into the hotel parking lot and they began getting their clothes back on. We all got out and headed up to his room for a night we all would never forget!

Neither of them ever experienced having sex in a moving car...and I've never driven anyone around while they had sex either...lol.

This is the first of many fantasies we'll come to realize while enjoy the Hot Wife Lifestyle!
Great experience, very well told.

• Love
Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC