Mexican Couple

andyvalesw

Apr 11, 2020
Hi, we're 36 & 34 years old couple living in Mexico. We've found this forum because we love cuckolding, we hope to find nice bulls & couples to chat and exchange experiences. If you're visiting Mexico, don't be shy and ask us for some tips. Look this pictures of Valeria and tell me what do you think about her!! Do you like her?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-01-10 at 2.28.17 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-01-10 at 2.28.17 PM.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 235
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-01-23 at 7.19.23 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-01-23 at 7.19.23 AM.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 212
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-05-18 at 2.03.16 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-05-18 at 2.03.16 PM.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 203
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-08-08 at 11.13.14 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-08-08 at 11.13.14 PM.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 193
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-08-12 at 17.18.28.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-08-12 at 17.18.28.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 217
I travel a lot and would go out there but Mexico's a warzone. Let me know if you guys ever llan on traveling somewhere else though.

Wife would be good for breeding. Too bad in such a dangerous place.

The safest place in Latin America is Cuba. Think about that....

I'll go to North Korea (not joking) before Mexico. I'm adventurous but not to the point that I want the lead role in Get the Gringo II

With that being said, I love respectable latin women. They're so hot. If you guys ever travel outside of Mexico then let me know. I'll go there and meet you.

Hi, we're 36 & 34 years old couple living in Mexico. We've found this forum because we love cuckolding, we hope to find nice bulls & couples to chat and exchange experiences. If you're visiting Mexico, don't be shy and ask us for some tips. Look this pictures of Valeria and tell me what do you think about her!! Do you like her?
I like everything about her

Reactions: BIGD256
Beautiful

Your wife is f****** hot I love to play with that

My favorite is her with black panty lying on the bed 🔥🔥 want to fuck her like that

W
Welcome dear at here .hope you enjoy very well .I m sameerdewan from India an independent FWB Based Indian Bull For Cuckold couples and single female.

She is very very Hot Sexy Beautiful queen of XXX. Her every body parts full with honey and Fire

I would like your sexy hot wife to suck my cock and I would bend her over and fuck her hard and nut all over that sex lady

Would want what all men want--pic is my wife and a very young mexican man--He took her this way and then barebacked her--Really liked watching him "owning" her, pumping his life into her

Attachments

• b-f .jpg
    b-f .jpg
    715.5 KB · Views: 102
Would want what all men want--pic is my wife and a very young mexican man--He took her this way and then barebacked her--Really liked watching him "owning" her, pumping his life into her
Hell yeah hope he gave her a huge cream pie

Mexican bull here. I would love to fuck your wife. She looks super sexy