Mfm friend.....looks sexy as hell even to me

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
I know this is weird....we enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly, it's some good fun for all 3 of us.
My mid 50s wife has a hot body, looks 30. Our friend is 34, really cool guy, skinny nerd type body, big dick.
I have no desire at all for bi play.
Aside from how friggin hot they look together he alone just looks hot to me sometimes. Him standing there with a full hard on is exciting I guess cuz I know he'll be fucking my wife. When they get it on hard and fast she usually cums HARD, that gets him off. Very hot to see it all happen. He'll pull out after, roll onto his back, they both look so erotic, wetness all over his dick, sperm oozing out of her. Damn hot.
Been times he'll do her from behind, her on the edge of the bed, him standing. He'll cum then gives her a few more after cum pumps then pulls out. He stands there still more than semi hard with cum dripping off his dick.....fuckin drives me wild.
Weird I know

I know this is weird....we enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly, it's some good fun for all 3 of us.
My mid 50s wife has a hot body, looks 30. Our friend is 34, really cool guy, skinny nerd type body, big dick.
Aside from how friggin hot they look together he alone just looks hot to me sometimes. Him standing there with a full hard on is exciting I guess cuz I know he'll be fucking my wife. When they get it on hard and fast she usually cums HARD, that gets him off. Very hot to see it all happen. He'll pull out after, roll onto his back, they both look so erotic, wetness all over his dick, sperm oozing out of her. Damn hot.
Been times he'll do her from behind, her on the edge of the bed, him standing. He'll cum then gives her a few more after cum pumps then pulls out. He stands there still more than semi hard with cum dripping off his dick.....fuckin drives me wild.
Weird I know

Nope not weird at all.

• Love
Reactions: codex1817
Weird I know
Sounds really fucking hot honestly

like everyone else has said...not weird. It is a hot scene to see the wife with another man but and if they guy is hot as well then even hotter. There has been several guys my wife has been with that fit in to this category, six pack abs, muscular, big cock, stamina of a bull. I remember when we would first chat to guys to get to know them better and they would send their pics on more than one occasion I can honestly say when seeing pics of these guys it gave me a thrill. Guess it was knowing they would be doing the wife, not really sure. Maybe it is a little superficial on my part but if the guy is a stud and he is going to be fucking my wife it is a big turn on.

Its weird to me, but to each their own.

My eyes are always on HER. The visual of her getting fucked is about her breathing, her smiles, the way she thrashes, how hard her nipples are, her toes curling... that's all I look at.

You're laying with a naked, sexually excited woman and you're looking at a guys dick? Weird as fuck in my book.

Weird I know

That is a VERY hot description of a scene I had had the good fortune to witness many times with my wife and different men. I am with you Loridan and WaltHardMan. Seeing a guy pull his cum-dripping spent cock out of my wife is incredible. And all of that Yummy sperm for me to enjoy....awesome!