Middle aged mom looking for fun!

Dec 20, 2022
Hi,

I've just found this community. As a woke up a little horny this morning! Looks fun! My husband works away alot and doesn't mind me being a little flirty online. I'm a Full time mom in my 40s. I like to hear from old or young men or women. Pics of me this morning waking up. I don't do face pics don't want to get recognised dropping the kids off at school. Lol. Here are a few pics of me this morning. Hope you don't mind the wedding ring ;)

Hi,

I've just found this community. As a woke up a little horny this morning! Looks fun! My husband works away alot and doesn't mind me being a little flirty online. I'm a Full time mom in my 40s. I like to hear from old or young men or women. Pics of me this morning waking up. I don't do face pics don't want to get recognised dropping the kids off at school. Lol. Here are a few pics of me this morning. Hope you don't mind the wedding ring ;)
Love these milk jugs 🤤🤤

You certainly have a very sexy body. Tits ready for a tit wank/fuck or perhaps sucking and teasing those nipples.. and well with an arse just asking to be spanked and fucked hard and deep.. hope you like someone cuming in you .. maybe just before the school run so you go with arse and pushy full of cum dripping slowly down your thighs and dampening your clothes, do you think someone would notice. Then how about returning home for hubby to clean up?

Last edited:
Hi,

Hi I’m John 50 I love fun

Hi,

hi sexy are you in the UK?

• Love
Reactions: Curioushusband8
Hi,

I love the wedding ring.