Mind-blowing Courtesy Of My Amazing Vixen!

i was experiencing denial for about a month. it was not a game. she was pissed at me for something & she slept on the couch.

eventually, she gave in & returned to bed.

one friday night i watched her get dressed in crotchless panties &* a skirt. she was going out with her, only, girlfriend, at the time.

i have no idea what happened. this was back in the 80s & i had no idea about this lifestyle. i never thought to ask.

Just started playing with period of denial at the mercy of my stunning vixen and a few things are giving it a lot of extra edge…

My vixen looks INCREDIBLE, the power (and reactions) she gets from teasing give her such a thrill and most of all the ‘end date’ is completely at her discretion. I’ve no idea when it will be.

Mind-blowing fun. Drives me wilder than ever knowing she’s out and about, looking unreal and doing very little to discourage those turning heads she tends to cause!

(In case this looks like it’s in the wrong forum we’re a stag and vixen couple but we role play with cuckold ideas a bit as this balance suits us)
The longest I held my cum for my wife was 46 days.. She was fucking me on top. I told her to slow down, she was about to cum and went faster I couldn't hold it... She punished me with 46 wacks with her riding crop and she fucked me in the ass with largest, thickest dildo have, no butt plug or smaller dildo to open me up.. She got all 10 inches in with 3 hard thrusts and pounded me from the start... She raped my asshole but good.. I was sore for days...

• Love
Reactions: AndyCee777
I keep my hubby permanently denied and caged he hasn’t had an orgasm since April this year, so 6 months so far, I’ve told him no orgasms for at least a year
He has been permanently locked and under my control for 3 years now
He has daily showers but once a week he has a supervised shower where he is unlocked for a good clean, the supervision is always carried out by myself or my sister

Just started playing with period of denial at the mercy of my stunning vixen and a few things are giving it a lot of extra edge…

My vixen looks INCREDIBLE, the power (and reactions) she gets from teasing give her such a thrill and most of all the ‘end date’ is completely at her discretion. I’ve no idea when it will be.

Mind-blowing fun. Drives me wilder than ever knowing she’s out and about, looking unreal and doing very little to discourage those turning heads she tends to cause!

(In case this looks like it’s in the wrong forum we’re a stag and vixen couple but we role play with cuckold ideas a bit as this balance suits us)
My Hotwife does playbwith me with denial as follows Two days before her Going out tonfuck date she puts me in a CB6000 IM.nor allowed to touch her kiss her etc. On the day of her Fuck date i hace to dress her but i czn only touch her enough to dress her no play or accidental touching . While Im dressing her she verbally tells me "Just think.honey your dressing me to get fucked" but you cant touch me . The next cock.that gets near me wont BE YOU. You will.just have to wait to get released and maybe reclaim me. It usually happens when she CUMS HOME or thenext day.The pent up frustration makes for great reclaiming. Wheter its a for a few hours or an overnight or an entire weekend IM.CAGED ever tome but it makes for un believe reclaiming This is the part of our lifrstyle She goes out to FUCK.IM.CAGED ITS NOT NEGOABLE WE WOULDNT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY

I think.its great My wife has been a hotwife for 3 years we play with alot of forms of denial.Here is alist of different ways we play at different times
She bought me a cb 6000.chasity device
Next thimg clothes when she goes out to.fuck.that i dont get to see till.she returns
Being caged and not allowed any sexual.contact a few days before her date.
Making me dress her to.go.out but i cant kiss her or touch. Except as necessary to.dress her
Another thing she will have me make her a drink.come downstairs dressed in boots gloves and a top.that shows of her nipples. While she is sitting on the couch she will.spread her legs to reveal her bald pussy. While im.steering at her bald pussy she will say I'LL.bet youwould like to.FEEL.TASTE OR FUCK.ME " well.its not going to.happen The next person to touch.e is the STUD THATS GOI G TO.FUCK.ME TONIGHT

• Love
I keep my hubby permanently denied and caged he hasn’t had an orgasm since April this year, so 6 months so far, I’ve told him no orgasms for at least a year
He has daily showers but once a week he has a supervised shower where he is unlocked for a good clean, the supervision is always carried out by myself or my sister
I think.you should at least on.his birthday or Christmas ypu.let him.fuck.you.Then.lock jim.up.again at leastbtlet him.fuck.you once a year

• Love
please tell us how your sister got involved.

• Love
The longest I held my cum for my wife was 46 days.. She was fucking me on top. I told her to slow down, she was about to cum and went faster I couldn't hold it... She punished me with 46 wacks with her riding crop and she fucked me in the ass with largest, thickest dildo have, no butt plug or smaller dildo to open me up.. She got all 10 inches in with 3 hard thrusts and pounded me from the start... She raped my asshole but good.. I was sore for days...
Good boy you learned your lessen I bet