More Than Just "Me In A Bikini" The Story

Hwcouple702

Verified
Aug 15, 2018
I've been going through some old photos and have found it fun to pull out the ones I had forgotten but that have "special" memories for me. A few of them my husband will find out about for the first time on this site.

We had been married for only a couple of months and as many of you who are regulars here know....I hadn't been exactly "faithful" to my new husband. It started with one of his friends on our wedding night and had progressed further as the weeks passed by. This was by far the most exciting, erotic, sexy journey to sexual pleasure that I could have ever imagined. To be fair, we had told each other during fantasy while we were having sex that we both wanted me to fuck other guys, who the guys would be, how I would do it, etc. Those fantasies were VERY instrumental in me becoming a cheating wife and eventually a hotwife. So, when I say "cheating", I simply mean that my husband had given me permission as far as I was concerned and I was using that permission as I wanted. So what if he "didn't know"? Eventually I found out that he did know about several of my liaisons with other men but had just kept it to himself....because it turned him on that I was discovering another side of my sexual desires being filled.

On the day this pic was taken we were on a quick getaway to a beach in the FL panhandle. We had met some friends there and also met a few new friends. We had met a couple, slightly older than me at the time, and had spent a few nights drinking with them and having meals with them. I forget their names now...but they had a couple of younger kids along and also her parents and some other friends and family who were staying at the same resort. She was pretty, sexy, nice body and he was a great looking guy, athletic, fit and well spoken. We enjoyed our time with them hanging out, but they had lots of family obligations and "kid stuff" to occupy their time during the day. The evening prior to this pic being taken we had been drinking late and by this time had opened up for frank discussions about our sex lives, etc. We weren't "swingers" at the time or trying to pick them up, nor them us. It was just more like the booze began talking and they needed to vent. It wasn't that she didn't like sex, but she was already worn out with the kids, etc, never had enjoyed giving oral sex (refrained from it now) and required him to use a condom with her because she didn't want to go on the pill and they wanted to eventually have more kids. Do I need to say anything about his complaints? They were virgins when they married, had never been with anybody else and although she would say anything he admitted that he'd never even seen another girl naked!! He thought it a bit unfair about oral sex because she enjoyed him doing it to her and missed it. We all said goodnight after all of this and Mr HW and I couldn't believe their relationship. We were pretty open and fun and figured he must be pretty miserable. Over the few days we had known them I decided to flirt with him a bit, little touches and rubs here, a bare toe touching his leg or foot, etc. I could tell he was thrilled, nervous and I could detect the hard penis inside his bathing suit and shorts. He tried to grab a towel and his hat at times to cover himself. It was really fun for me and kind of empowering in a way. I also knew my husband could tell I was flirting but wasn't worried about it, because I do that! lol

The morning of the pic I had finished my workout and came down to join my hubby and him for some juice and a little fruit for breakfast. I sat with him between my husband and I...intentionally to flirt a bit although all of us were sober. His wife and family had taken the kids to some sort of alligator/swamp zoo and he stayed behind to golf with his friends or whoever a bit later. She had left early in the morning. I touched him slyly under the table and flirted in many ways. Eventually Mr HW said he needed to hurry down to the beach to grab the last palapa we wanted to reserve (first come, first served) and that after I changed into my (brand new) bikini. Our friend was (naturally) resistant to standing up due to his raging erection. lol. I had jokingly grabbed his hand and told him I needed help putting on my new bikini and advice as to how it looked on me. lol Hubby, left, I made him stand up as we were laughing our asses off. I took him by his hand and dragged him along. It was all in good fun...but I knew the second I said that too him that I was going to take him up and if he came along, I was going to let him fuck me and rock his world!

In the hallway upstairs near my room we ran into a friend of his...big guy, cocky, great looking and I wanted to tease him because I didn't like him much. He asked his friend where we were off to in such a hurry and I blurted out (for some reason) "He's coming with me to help me with my new bikini". Naturally the dickhead jumped in and wanted to come along, but we laughed it off and I opened my room door and stepped inside out of the view of his friend who was now walking on down the hallway. My friend didn't want to be seen entering the room so I just loudly said I'd seem him later, while simultaneously moving the deadbolt into the closed position so my door wouldn't lock. I turned around as I was saying it and quickly pulled my top off of my braless breasts and over my head. I mouthed to him to come back in a minute and he walked off.

Reactions: Lostinlongwood

Hwcouple702

Verified
Aug 15, 2018
I left the door cracked and resting on the lock and I tugged my workout shorts and panties off. I stepped into the bathroom and realized I was soaking wet, as I always got when super horny. At that moment my friend ducked into the room, said sorry about not knocking because he was in a hurry not to be seen. At that moment he looked up and his eyes feasted my naked, young married body. The first naked woman he had ever seen besides his wife. At that point I walked past him and bent over, ass facing him, and picked up my bikini. I turned around and stepped up next to him. I closed and latched the door and began rubbing on his chest and asking him if he enjoyed seeing another woman naked finally. He was shaking and could barely speak. I slowly unbuttoned his resort shirt, kissed his nipples, rubbed down past his tummy into the beltline of his shorts and told him I knew he was hard under there. I said so very erotically. I told him I had seen him hard under his pants for the last few days and that I knew he was turned on. He didn't even try to resist my fingers as I unbuttoned him, dropped to my knees and let his shorts fall. He stepped out of them. I began kissing his erection through his tighty whities and stopped because I knew he was about to cum in his underwear, and I had gone to far to let that happen. I kissed his elastic underwear line as I slowly slipped them off of him. We were now both naked, with that beautiful hard on right there at my face. EDIT I remember I asked him in a sultry voice if he wanted to fuck me...he just whispered "yes". I just licked the head and stood up, started kissing him, and pulled him onto the bed on top of me. Things moved fast now, he didn't even taste my pussy, he just quickly worked his cock into my pussy in missionary position and I let out a moan. I wanted that so bad. I came very quickly as I tended to do in those days and he came right after me. It was quick but he had quite the experience. We laid there for a few minutes in ecstasy and and then I got up grab a towel and get my bikini. He was still hard as a rock after cumming like that and I told him I noticed it. He admitted he had never been so turned on in his life. I told him to just NEVER let any feelings of guilt grow, to just enjoy the moment and keep it his secret. I then made a decision he would never forget. I threw the bikini back on the bed, sat him up with his legs off the edge and slowly and deliberately began to suck his cock like he had never had done before. I played with his balls, licked the still leaking cum out of him and now precum was bubbling up again. I spoke sexy words to him about what I was doing, if he liked it, was he going to think about it when fucking his wife, did he enjoy fucking another man's newlywed wife and did he want to cum in her mouth. His second load filled my mouth and I slowly swallowed every drop.

My pussy was still soaked as he now had become worried about being caught, being guilty, etc, we got him dressed and he started to leave. I made him wait so he could help me with the bikini. When it was on, he grabbed me, kissed me and his hand went down my front to my still soaked pussy. We both licked his fingers at the same time and I told him bye. I knew I should clean my pussy up a bit but had really enjoyed the idea that I was going to be lying beside my husband and my unfaithful married pussy was once again filled with another man's cum. The feeling was so empowering that it's impossible to exaggerate. I wanted my husband to eat my pussy and fuck me almost immediately. Unfortunately I would have to wait.

So as you look at this innocent picture, check out my married little ass that I had just given to another man. The cotton liner in the bottoms were soaked at this exact second with cum that was put in there only a few minutes earlier. Can you tell by my smile that another man's cock had just been in and came in my mouth minutes earlier? So, I guess that makes me an unfaithful slut wife. Oh well. I never intended to be, but there I was, full of another man's cum, his wife off on a play date with the kids and him no doubt, telling his friend what he had just done with the hottie he had just seen him with earlier. I don't mind. He would want me next! Would you want your wife to be doing this? Maybe she is and she hasn't told you.

Mrs Hotwife

Last edited: