More than one

Jessxxxhott

Female
Mar 14, 2017
First of all there is nothing like getting fucked by other men while hubby is at home :). He knows I am out for a reason but what he doesn't know is that I have a few fuck buddies that love to double or triple team me. More than one guy is amazing and exciting that even though hubby knows I am having fun I still have a dirty secret

Reluctance for cheating seems to be the common thread here. I don't mean to make you feel bad Jess but, there is an awesomely erotic option for you and your hubby. If he is like me (and other cucks) and he would know about your activities when you are out, just think how hot sex can become when you get home as he tries to flood all that foreign semen out of your pussy with his own. OR maybe he would love the delicious taste of the semen that is dripping out of your gaping pussy as you tell him how hot it was fucking these guys and bringing him a treat home. Maybe he would send you out more often to bring home those samples.

First of all there is nothing like getting fucked by other men while hubby is at home :). He knows I am out for a reason but what he doesn't know is that I have a few fuck buddies that love to double or triple team me. More than one guy is amazing and exciting that even though hubby knows I am having fun I still have a dirty secret
Share you're wife with this horny black bull

So true. Then fucking my husband when I get home with all those loads inside me and so loose from multiple cocks. He doesn't know he is the third or fourth in a row...[/QUOT. Your husband is lucky to get to clean up after all the men