X

Posted a new private video in our profile of this event. If you follow us and are a trusted member then we will add you to the list to view the video. If we let you view the video please comment on THIS THREAD about it so others can enjoy the comments.

Clips from that meeting on Saturday

View attachment 547854

View attachment 547855
Amazing photos!! I would just love to be under that real man! I need to get back into this game again!! Delightful and hope Mrs HW has still got a massive smile on her face!! Sarah xxxx

Posted a new private video in our profile of this event. If you follow us and are a trusted member then we will add you to the list to view the video. If we let you view the video please comment on THIS THREAD about it so others can enjoy the comments.

View attachment 547854

View attachment 547855
Such a hot woman! Wish I was the bull. Please let me view .I will leave comments

View attachment 547854

View attachment 547855
You look so sexy and so enjoying and natural taking that big cock.

Reactions: Visitor12
Thank you! I enjoy it. It's what I do with the boys and I find lots of them to do it with, even including my husband once in awhile. ;)
Thank you! I enjoy it. It's what I do with the boys and I find lots of them to do it with, even including my husband once in awhile. ;)
I am sure hubby enjoys it too. I would love to see the whole clip of the encounter and add some comments.;)

Reactions: Hwcouple702

View attachment 547854

View attachment 547855

You have permission to view the video. Make sure to turn it up....the conversation at the beginning is the fun part, he had been wanting her pretty badly for a long time....the video is just an ok clip. We have better vids we may add to the album. Let us know if you like it.

HW

You're just amazing. I'd like to see the clip if not that's fine. I also have a question. How does hubs focus on daily life with someone as ravenous and pretty as you getting up to all these naughty acts? I'd definitely be lost in the recollection of your pleasure with other men. You're addictive!

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat