Muscle Car and Lingerie - wife's newest photo collection

Nov 15, 2021
Got to take a bunch of pics of my wife in lingerie then minus the panties and bra - garter and stockings only - for her to create a couple collections for her site. She posted a couple preview pics for all to see. What do you think! It was lot of fun taking the pictures and even more fun after! (y)
She posted one on her Instagram and captioned the picture - "Want to take me for a ride?" :love:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 8.57.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 8.57.41 AM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 291
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 8.57.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 8.57.51 AM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 293
Got to take a bunch of pics of my wife in lingerie then minus the panties and bra - garter and stockings only - for her to create a couple collections for her site. She posted a couple preview pics for all to see. What do you think! It was lot of fun taking the pictures and even more fun after! (y)
She posted one on her Instagram and captioned the picture - "Want to take me for a ride?" :love:
Truth to be told, that's terrifically exciting!

Wow

she one sexy hotwife, lover her sexy smile

great tits !!! would love to see the full set 🤞

Sweet ride...........both of them!! LOL CW

Both are extremely beautiful

I got a muscle for her!