My 2023 Firefighter Calendar Layout Vote

Which version should I use or should I ask for a do-over?

• The cover is great, keep it

• The cover is too revealing in this day and age so have it changed to something less revealing

• Keep the pic on the steps for the month of July

• Keep the shower pic for the month of July

• I don't prefer either of them and think you should have them try a different choice

• You're an old hag and you shouldn't take your clothes off for or have sex with public servants

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
So here are the two mock-up layouts under consideration by the firefighters who wanted me to appear on their calendar again for next year. I told the story someplace a while back. They published me as their July model for 2020 and I visited them again this summer and they wanted to use me (they did...lol) again because they said I was the most popular girl on their calendar still and that guys still carry my pic around from that year. That's just bizarre to me but my pic came with a very slutty story that many of them still remember.

I guess the layout is difficult because of the pic dimensions so the designer put a couple together for me to choose. I won't reveal my preference but I am disappointed in this style and how the pics are inserted. I love the cover but I was under the belief that they didn't want to put full nudity on the cover in case outsiders saw the cover. Not my problem I suppose, but I wonder if I should have it changed to something that isn't so revealing. I do love the pic though.

Anyway, if you want, give me your thoughts on this and your vote for how to proceed.

Thank you

Mrs Hotwife

Note that they used my slutty nickname again this year... I guess I earned the reputation ;)

1668726863620.png

Last edited:
So here are the two layouts under consideration by the firefighters who wanted me to appear on their calendar again for next year. I told the story someplace a while back. They published me as their July model for 2020 and I visited them again this summer and they wanted to use me (they did...lol) again because they said I was the most popular girl on their calendar still and that guys still carry my pic around from that year. That's just bizarre to me but my pic came with a very slutty story that many of them still remember.

I guess the layout is difficult because of the pic dimensions so the designer put a couple together for me to choose. I won't reveal my preference but I am disappointed in this style and how the pics are inserted. I love the cover but I was under the belief that they didn't want to put full nudity on the cover in case outsiders saw the cover. Not my problem I suppose, but I wonder if I should have it changed to something that isn't so revealing. I do love the pic though.

Anyway, if you want, give me your thoughts on this and your vote for how to proceed.

Thank you

Mrs Hotwife

Notice they're still using my lewd nickname this year. I guess I earned the reputation ;)

View attachment 1050120

I say shower and steps are both great

Reactions: Hwcouple702
I told her I think this style calendar with the gray really clashes with her pics. I wish they would use plain white dates like they did before...hard to say how it will look when it's finalized and printed though...I guess this is just a mock up.

Mr Hw

Reactions: btweets
Love them all!! 😍 The cover is excellent and personally I like the stairs over the conservative shower picture. I’m definitely a show it if you got it kind of guy, and as I’ve said so many times before, you my dear friend, most certainly have it!! 😘 Actually have you ever done or considered doing an entire calendar?

So here are the two mock-up layouts under consideration by the firefighters who wanted me to appear on their calendar again for next year. I told the story someplace a while back. They published me as their July model for 2020 and I visited them again this summer and they wanted to use me (they did...lol) again because they said I was the most popular girl on their calendar still and that guys still carry my pic around from that year. That's just bizarre to me but my pic came with a very slutty story that many of them still remember.

Thank you

Mrs Hotwife

Note that they used my slutty nickname again this year... I guess I earned the reputation ;)

View attachment 1050120
This whole firefighter story is one of the best!! Love that story and I can totally understand why they would still carry around the picture of Mrs HW. Memories of a great experience with a married lady of the highest quality!! Love it!!

Thank you

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 1050120
Those who said she's an old hag, need to remember they aren't getting younger either. She is hot and is absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 1050120
Your photographic skills, especially lighting and framing, are exceptional. It helps to have such a gorgeous model of course, but your technique enhances, rather than detracts, from her beauty.

Thank you

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 1050120
None of these pics do your amazing ass justice. You look great in all three though

This whole firefighter story is one of the best!! Love that story and I can totally understand why they would still carry around the picture of Mrs HW. Memories of a great experience with a married lady of the highest quality!! Love it!!
You know what's funny and kind of flattering about this? When I visited the guys this summer and they were telling me the story about how guys carry my pic around, one of them told me that it's standard fare now for guys who were at the hotel that first week to claim to have been one of the guys who fucked me! Even guys who weren't even there that week! I don't know why that turns me on so much, but I guess it's just sexy that so many guys would be turned on enough by me to claim that. The reality of guys carrying my naked pics around and masturbating and fantasizing about me is one of my greatest turn on's I've experienced sexually in my entire life. I'm sure there's nothing extraordinary about it and I should probably be ashamed, but I just can't help it.

And I am NOT some young hottie at all, I'm kind of the woman next door actually that nobody would suspect at all. I doubt they would even notice me if they were back home with their wives. Maybe it's because they're just young and "out in the wild" without a girl and I've become a fantasy of sorts. I just told the two of them to tell the guys that "I wish they all could have fucked me". I don't know if that does it for them, but it's all I could come up with. Lol...

Also, I can't get my mind off of "the one that got away". The guy who took my husband and me out to the fly fishing place for my husband. He was the guy who had me naked in the back of the truck while my unaware husband was merrily casting away in the river! He was married and in the end, he wouldn't fuck me and I just ended up giving him a blowjob. I was defeated. Lol.. He took the pics of me topless in the river and a couple in the back of the truck for me. Oh well. Memories.

Last edited:
You know what's funny and kind of flattering about this? When I visited the guys this summer and they were telling me the story about how guys carry my pic around, one of them told me that it's standard fare now for guys who were at the hotel that first week to claim to have been one of the guys who fucked me! Even guys who weren't even there that week! I don't know why that turns me on so much, but I guess it's just sexy that so many guys would be turned on enough by me to claim that. The reality of guys carrying my naked pics around and masturbating and fantasizing about me is one of my greatest turn on's I've experienced sexually in my entire life. I'm sure there's nothing extraordinary about it and I should probably be ashamed, but I just can't help it.

And I am NOT some young hottie at all, I'm kind of the woman next door actually that nobody would suspect at all. I doubt they would even notice me if they were back home with their wives. Maybe it's because they're just young and "out in the wild" without a girl and I've become a fantasy of sorts. I just told the two of them to tell the guys that "I wish they all could have fucked me". I don't know if that does it for them, but it's all I could come up with. Lol...

Also, I can't get my mind off of "the one that got away". The guy who took my husband and me out to the fly fishing place for my husband. He was the guy who had me naked in the back of the truck while my unaware husband was merrily casting away in the river! He was married and in the end, he wouldn't fuck me and I just ended up giving him a blowjob. I was defeated. Lol.. He took the pics of me topless in the river and a couple in the back of the truck for me. Oh well. Memories.
Ah but you know my favorite question, did you swallow for the “one that got away”? I’m sure a blowjob from you while having the pleasure of seeing and touching your naked body was an experience he will never forget!!

Ah but you know my favorite question, did you swallow for the “one that got away”? I’m sure a blowjob from you while having the pleasure of seeing and touching your naked body was an experience he will never forget!!
Yes. I don't do that much anymore because most guys don't really want to finish with a blow job and I'm sure I don't enjoy it as much anymore. My "opiate" is married guys cum in my pussy, so that's what I always work for. My neighbor Tim has been cumming in my mouth lately because his wife doesn't do it and he somehow just figured out I do. He recently started fucking me in the ass too 😊 finally. His wife does do that though. The guys on the sailboat did everything with me and it was amazing and fun. So yes, they got complete oral too.

Thank you

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 1050120
I wish I could offer some help, but every picture I have seen of you, has given me a tent pole. So any picture would work for me.

Yes. I don't do that much anymore because most guys don't really want to finish with a blow job and I'm sure I don't enjoy it as much anymore. My "opiate" is married guys cum in my pussy, so that's what I always work for. My neighbor Tim has been cumming in my mouth lately because his wife doesn't do it and he somehow just figured out I do. He recently started fucking me in the ass too 😊 finally. His wife does do that though. The guys on the sailboat did everything with me and it was amazing and fun. So yes, they got complete oral too.
This is awesome!!

Thank you

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 1050120
The cover pic is awesome but maybe you’re right too revealing as cover but not your problem. The shower pic is also great/ hot but I agree with another comment made, you’re hot showing off your smoking ass enough! Maybe the second pic should be the one doing that! One of the pics i saw of you I think standing on a boat ass and legs looked so smoking i was getting hard looking at it lol. Just a few thoughts enjoy!