my 64 year wife

Some women lose it when they get older and some women get way more sexy as they no longer have to worry about pregnancy and are less concerned with the opinion of others. When they quit worrying about being labeled by their friends they can become more sexy than ever before. I am lucky enough to have one and it looks like you are too. I am going to take mine to Florida where she can get away from people she knows and test drive her.

Reactions: Lovelyguy69
Good luck i hope you come home as her cuckold husband after having watched her enjoying a new experience

Mine has been resisting fucking other men. I have been talking to her about it for a few years. She really gets horny when I talk about it. I love to talk about it when I am fucking her and she will usually cum within a couple minutes and hard. I knew she wanted it but was fearful of it or what ever her hangups are. I just let is simmer for the last few months and a month ago she asked me how much sex I thought there was in the communities in Florida. The adult only communities and I told her it was a veritable orgy. She just said we need to go and for a long stay. We had just talked about how it takes her a few days to turn from prude to slut as she lets her hair down out of prying eyes away from home. She also talked about how we need to do it if we are going to before we get too old. I take that as a soft promise and I scheduled a trip. She has been getting hotter and more slutty by the day and buy clothes she would never have worn before. She also is now wearing a hotwife anklet and proud of it. I think it is mine to not fuck it up.

Mine is 67 but has been mistaken for late 40s by her patients several times lately. She has manicures and pedicures and takes care of herself and looks fucking great. She is also fucking great at fucking and sucking. Oh, by the way. I got her a pair of panties that say, "I suck I swallow what more do you need to know." She would have never considered that before. God she looks hot with those and the anklet. Of course the panties are only on for minutes.

Reactions: Lovelyguy69
Living the dream now and wanting more. She is a keeper and a sexual dynamo but I want to see the pleasure on her face as another man enjoys what I do. She is good, real good and I want to share that.